Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you handle this if it was your Church??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you handle this if it was your Church??

Our country is losing her moral fiber & just don't see how much longer a passive nature will be sustained in certain places without some real violence.

Don't click unless your skin is thick today.

Black Lives Matter “protesters” continue to find new targets for their destructive behavior. Not content with toppling statues, looting, and setting buildings on fire, they’ve now found a new source to terrorize: Christian churches. The rioters in question chose to target Grace Baptist Church in Troy, NY, because the Church was sponsoring an AR-15 giveaway, ... Read more

Just unload and then prepare for the Leo when they show up.
    To hell with em!!

Comment

That's my main problem...LE is already there & don't understand why they are allowing blm to block entry & disrupt service??

Extremely disturbing

Comment

This unfortunately is going to erupt. Can you imagine if a group blocked muslims from their daily prayers?

Comment

First all, it was in New York... therefore the church members had nothing but fists to defend themselves with. Here, it would be different and the BLM *******s know that. They might try to pick off a small congregation or two in the city, maybe even a "black" Baptist church, but I can tell you that if that were to have started at our church, it would have ended in bloodshed or at least a bunch of knots on people's heads. Our own security staff is pretty well prepared plus it is very widely supported in our congregation for its members to be armed. We had a "scouting" attempt thwarted recently when folks were observed "casing" our facilities. They were quietly taken into custody and unless the libtard DA's have turned 'em out, they are in jail. They had restraining/protective orders filed on them, and at least one was charged with illegal possession of a weapon. We are not just sitting and hoping nothing will happen. We have aggressively prepared for it and have a plan in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            This unfortunately is going to erupt. Can you imagine if a group blocked muslims from their daily prayers?

The AKs would get broken out!

From my Make Believe World

Comment

I think I'd have lost control over the 83 year old deacon getting hollered at. But, like the rest of 'em, this little group punches and runs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not looking for a fight BUT if that was me trying to get in I would hit that big idiot right in the throat then fought all the rest.

I hate watching this crud it gets my blood boiling. Regardless of my beliefs I would not have turned the other cheek.

This is completely out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My main concern is what is LE going to do when this happens to people who show up to vote in November? They better start setting some examples to these thugs.

Comment

This is outrageous!!

Comment

Originally posted by RWNJRB View Post
                      My main concern is what is LE going to do when this happens to people who show up to vote in November? They better start setting some examples to these thugs.
                      Valid point

Comment

I would have beat the hell out of all I could knowing full well there might be one or two left to bruise me a little.

Comment

Originally posted by RWNJRB View Post
                          I was thinking just this morning about the black panthers thugs who were at the entrance of polling places in Pennsylvania During the Obama admin.....Attorney general Holder said no charges They were holding bats in an effort to intimidate.......and nothing was done

Comment

Wow that makes my blood boil.

Wouldnt go over well around here i can promise you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              That's my main problem...LE is already there & don't understand why they are allowing blm to block entry & disrupt service??

Extremely disturbing
                              This is one of the most disturbing parts to me. Why the sit there and allow this bs to happen/continue is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                              X