covert blackhawk lte on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

covert blackhawk lte on ebay

looking at getting a couple of them seeing that they are priced at $243. its the 2019 model. the 2020 which is supposed to have a little faster trigger time and wider field of view, being the only differences between the 2, is well over $100 more. think its worth it? i don't normally buy the older versions of cameras, but i figure since they are both LTE cameras it shouldn't matter but ive never used cell cameras yet.

Following!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 are great models. Images are a lot better than the 2018 models. Don’t have a 2020 yet but no need until my 18 and 19 models crap out.

I purchased my 2019 models from EBay and they are great cams. Easy transaction and fast shipping

Comment

Examples of 2019 pic Quality. For $243 definitely worth it!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Examples of 2019 pic Quality. For $243 definitely worth it!

The third pic was worth $243!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Blackhawk is Verizon, so as long as Verizon is good for you/your location you will be good to go. If you need AT&T, you need the Code Black.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunterMike View Post
              The third pic was worth $243!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
              Be the last time he does that by tomorrow night!

Comment

I got a 2020 here while back on sale for $199, but yet to put it out.

I need more places to hunt!

Comment

I have the 2019 and sometimes it takes the picture before the animal is in the view of the camera. Shouldn't be an issue if it's watching a feeder, but on trail crossings it misses capturing whatever triggers the sensor... although you may have a picture of the nose on the edge of the photo.

Pony up and get the 2020, unless they are strictly for bait sites.

Comment

Whew.....ok....I am AT&T. Almost pulled the trigger. I did not know it was carrier specific. Also, $199 may pop up soon due to the economy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Landrover; 07-09-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Id say they're worth it. My 2014 and 15 are becoming unreliable and I'm ready to upgrade. That's a good run for a camera that runs 9-12 months per year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

it will be on corn. i may go on and do it. the 2020s were on sale for $280 last week but i missed it.

Comment

I’m still running a 2016 Blackhawk and it’s great. Finally took them up on their upgrade offer to the 2020 for $200 so we’ll see how that one does. Don’t be worried about the eBay cams, mine has been great. Get the solar panel and some amazon basic rechargeable aa and you’re set

Comment

Working...
                          X