Ford supporting Defund the Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
    I guess since ol Henry's great great grandson works for ford and now sits on the board of the foundation, it's associated enough. Making millions off police departments then donating to defund the police. Typical of the (D)oublestandardcrats...
    ........same exact thought i had! I am sure the numbers have been run by the bean counters as they scramble to dis-associate themselves in the media. I am sure it will blow over soon enough......lol! Maybe they are trying to repent for when their private police smoked a few guys at the turn of the century for protesting work conditions/issues!
    No law enforcement or Ford security officer was arrested, although all reliable reports showed that they had engaged in all the gunfire, resulting in deaths, injuries and property damage. The New York Timesreported that "Dearborn streets were stained with blood, streets were littered with broke…
    Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Dodge took money from the government.
    GM took money from the government.
    Ford is defunding the po po.
    Toyota and Nissan bombed Pearl Harbor.

What are we to do
    Excellent summary sir! Oh, Toyota's are built Texas Tough........or whatever excuse we use to make us feel good about our Tundra's.
    Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
    Even if it is the Ford Foundation and not the Ford Motor Company....it is a strong statement given that the latter most definitely helps fund the former.....and a huge chunk of Ford Motor Company business is derived from police/first responder contracts.
    Gonna be fun watching the money on this one. Detroit Lions might be for sale if they don't look out!
    Last edited by Landrover; 07-08-2020, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      YEP and not sure how many Dodge's I blew past "not towing a trailer with mirrors 3' out" that could not keep up with my new 7.3 gasser!

Sure, ok. [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I use to think I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy.
        Now I wouldn't do either.
        At least the Japanese companies are looking at improving their product lines and leading the industry and not the same crud the top American 3 produce.
        My friend has run both Chevy and Ford in his business and both of them always need major work before 100K.
        If they made a 3/4 ton Tacoma he could buy them and retire while still owning the first run of trucks he bought.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent summary sir! Oh, Toyota's are built Texas Tough........or whatever excuse we use to make us feel good about our Tundra's.

Gonna be fun watching the money on this one. Detroit Lions might be for sale if they don't look out![/QUOTE]

Yea..... I always laugh when I see that sticker "Born in Texas/Built by Texans" stickers on those Toyotas. No telling how many trucks that sticker has sold.

Comment

Yea..... I always laugh when I see that sticker "Born in Texas/Built by Texans" stickers on those Toyotas. No telling how many trucks that sticker has sold.[/QUOTE]

I know.....lol! I scrapped that goofy sticker off before I left the dealer back in December.......but gotta say they are bad arse rigs!

Comment

Working...
            X