No announcement yet.

Sometimes I hate vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it will tell you what's wrong with it, my 32 is running rough and it won't tell me nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      You made a funny, I have a good come-back, but I'll be nice.
      It's all in fun...…...

Comment

Originally posted by creekbottom02 View Post
        a manual hummer H3?? never heard of that...….kinda cool tho

what motor?
        It's the little inline 5, 3.5L. I like inline motors and it's near impossible to find anything manual transmission, so I was happy to find it. Mechanically its sounds, just all the electronic doodads that are old now giving me trouble.

Someone mentioned it above... the thought to buy an old 60s falcon or an el camino has passed my mind a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          My wifes car has a belt chirping. Took a look at it yesterday and holy crap! You have to take the motor mount off because the belt goes all the way around it.
          Stuff like that is infuriating. It doesnt just wind around, it literally encircles it?

Comment

What codes are you getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              Stuff like that is infuriating. It doesnt just wind around, it literally encircles it?
              There are 2 belts. A serpentine that is routed normal and a small V belt that the motor mount goes straight through. It is going to some kind of pump. Not sure what it is.

Comment

Get ya a blue driver code reader . 99 bucks well spent . Has saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Comment

Well that's the funny thing, code was a p0128, thermostat. Code cleared after changing it and running like I said. It wasnt till they started it for inspection that the new code showed up :/ my friend has a unit for testing the readings from the sensors, so if they try to give me the run up I'll have him verify the sensor readings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                    Well that's the funny thing, code was a p0128, thermostat. Code cleared after changing it and running like I said. It wasnt till they started it for inspection that the new code showed up :/ my friend has a unit for testing the readings from the sensors, so if they try to give me the run up I'll have him verify the sensor readings.
                    Post the new code it is now having.

Comment

Working...
                    X