Anybody know this hog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know this hog?

Texas Ag commissioner Sid Miller posted this picture of a hog taken near New Waverly. Any guesses on the weight? A hog like this can kill a man or livestock. Wow.

That's a bad dude

Comment

Dayyuuummm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
        Texas Ag commissioner Sid Miller posted this picture of a hog taken near New Waverly. Any guesses on the weight? A hog like this can kill a man or livestock. Wow.
        That pic is at least three years old and possibly from Australia.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

It was killed in Georgia there was a show about it on netgeo or something

Comment

Hot dang thats a big piggy.

Comment

That's a lot of bacon there.

Comment

Wherever it's from, I'd hate to run into that thing while walking to the blind in the middle of the night.....

Comment

Australia porker

Comment

Thought you were posting up my ex wife....

Comment

Glad someone in politics believes everything they see on the internet....

Comment

That hog was killed on our place. I had to go rent a cherry picker just to get him out of the woods. The guy shot it 4 times in the head with a 30.06 at 50 yds before it finally went down. Don't know the exact weight since my scale only goes to 800lbs.
                        There are 4 more just like him out there running around.
                        Sooooooooooooooo, who's ready to book a Trophy Boar hunt with out trophy prices???

Comment

Working...
                        X