Polaris Ranger XP 900-6 EPS vs. Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT EPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger XP 900-6 EPS vs. Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT EPS

I am in the market for a new side by side. I am trying to do some research to compare the Polaris Ranger XP 900-6 EPS versus the Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT EPS. I know that Polaris is the big name when it comes to this but I am looking for the machine that will be the toughest, best riding, longest lasting option (with the least amount of time spent in the shop). The main uses will be your normal hunting conditions, but will require hauling heavy loads of feed over ROUGH steep terrain. Thanks for any information you can share.

I have a 2015 ranger crew 900-6 esp I'm selling if your interested. I'm not much help on the mule pro but this is my second ranger and love them. I have had them both in the mountains of Colorado and both preformed very well for me. If interested you can pm me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule pro is a way better machine if you ask me. We have two of them on our lease with very rough terrain. Handles all the work we throw at it.

Comment

Take a look at the can am defender as well, they have a new 6 seater HD 10 or HD 8. More power than either of them

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had the Mule,Kobata and Polaris Ranger and we like the Ranger. The Mule and Kobata ride rough the Polaris is a lot smoother and its a lot faster plus it holds a lot of corn and pulls very well. As far as staying out of the shop that's a hit or miss on all UTV. The 900XP is a great machine you will like it.

Comment

Own both and would take the Mule over the Ranger everyday of the week. Mule is surprisingly smoother. Ranger is faster out of the gate and it's not close but mule is only a handful of mph slower on top end. Mule is much quieter then the Ranger. They both can carry the same weight and pull the same amount. Now the biggest difference is mule has a 3 month warranty versus the rangers 6 month. That says it all to me. I would be perfectly happy with the Ranger if I hadn't ever bought the Mule. Having them side by side in the shop I get in the Mule ever time over the Ranger. I'll sell you my Ranger if you are interested.

Comment

how quiet is the mule?
                Im on a smaller 1500 acre property and am debating between a Ranger ev and a mule pro

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Own both and would take the Mule over the Ranger everyday of the week. Mule is surprisingly smoother. Ranger is faster out of the gate and it's not close but mule is only a handful of mph slower on top end. Mule is much quieter then the Ranger. They both can carry the same weight and pull the same amount. Now the biggest difference is mule has a 3 month warranty versus the rangers 6 month. That says it all to me. I would be perfectly happy with the Ranger if I hadn't ever bought the Mule. Having them side by side in the shop I get in the Mule ever time over the Ranger. I'll sell you my Ranger if you are interested.

I know you meant 3 years on the mule warranty not 3 months. That's a big selling point for me even though I never needed the ranger warranty prior with any of the new ones I owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                    I know you meant 3 years on the mule warranty not 3 months. That's a big selling point for me even though I never needed the ranger warranty prior with any of the new ones I owned.
                    Sorry. Yes I did mean 3 years on Mule warranty.

Comment

have an old mule and a new ranger. Love my old mule although it is slow and rougher. But seems to be made tougher.

Comment

I was wanting a ranger 900 myself, however the mule pro sure sounds promising. What's the going price on the Mule? I can pick up a ranger xp with eps for $13,400

Comment

They're both great machines and will do well if you maintain them well. Treat them like chit, driving through 3'+ water, mudding and carelessness and you'll put either in a shop. My '14 Ranger 900xp has been flawless after 2 years of 500+ miles/trip in CO, 2 years on a muddy Lease and has over 2500 miles on her now. Not One Single problem.....knock on wood

I change my fluids religiously and use nuttin' but Synthetics.

The only negative I have with the Mule Pro is she's a fat, heavy beatch!

Comment

Ride in the mule for an hour. You will buy a ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              Ride in the mule for an hour. You will buy a ranger.
                              lol! i have rode in several and went with the Mule FXT.

We have a Ranger crew single seat Ranger and the Mule out at our property and the Mule gets used way more than they Rangers....could be cause their in the **** shop all the time! The only thing that the Ranger have over the Mule is speed imo. Also a company that backs their product 6 months or a company that bakcs their product 3 years.... you tell me which one believes in their product. We also added another 3 year extended warranty for 700 or so I believe. Thats a 6 year warranty!!!
                              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 07-24-2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X