My not so funny story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My not so funny story...

Invited the ole lady to go hunting with me this weekend, she didn’t pay much mind to the thought, Yesterday morning she tells me she’s going..... plans were to line my guys out and get outta town and in the bow blind early. Well she doesn’t get off until 5, so like a good boyfriend I wait, being that I’m gone from thurs/friday to Sunday every weekend from September until January. Leave the house at 7, get to the lease at 9:30, unload and head out to check cameras. 4500 pictures in two weeks in my honey hole. Get to yesterday and see a few few, then the final 4 pictures is of my target buck we call split brows, he was eating my hand corn broadside 20 yards, AT SIX O’CLOCK PM! Talk about a kick in the nads, but oh well, at least I know he’s due to make another daylight appearance, first one he’s made this season. And at least I have a girl who will actually go hunting with me! In the stand now with the Mathews and the Kimber, I’ll have him pegged from 0-400 yards lol! Good luck to everybody on this beautiful morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to y’all!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Best of luck painting an arrow red.

Awesome choice to wait and take your significant other IMHO

Comment

Women..:[emoji849]

My wife is hunting elk in Colorado this week while I’m working (and making sure the kids stay fed).

Comment

Just had a good buck come through the set, 8 point I had on camera, not the target buck though!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
              Good luck!

Thank you sir, just had another good buck come through, just need them to hit the hand corn!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Never have understood why you guys want your wife/girlfriend to go hunting with you. Thats my alone time or break time for the both of you. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                    Never have understood why you guys want your wife/girlfriend to go hunting with you. Thats my alone time or break time for the both of you. Lol!

If I take her with me she can’t complain about me being gone all the time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                      If I take her with me she can’t complain about me being gone all the time!!!

Well good luck! I grew up hunting between Warren and Woodville. Shot my first deer with a bow there when I was 11. 39 yrs ago. Lol! Good memories from those woods!

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                        Women..:[emoji849]

My wife is hunting elk in Colorado this week while I’m working (and making sure the kids stay fed).

@sjaaaz ^^^Look at this! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                        That's why I have my own stand and hunt alone!

Comment

Some guys like girls and other guys like guys

Comment

Well good luck! I grew up hunting between Warren and Woodville. Shot my first deer with a bow there when I was 11. 39 yrs ago. Lol! Good memories from those woods!

I appreciate it!!

Comment

Good luck! No funny business in the stand or you might miss him again!

Comment

Working...
                              X