Lubbock Bow Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lubbock Bow Range

I just traded for my first bow on here a few days ago. I currently live in the dorms at Tech, so I don't really have a place to shoot it in Lubbock. Are there any ranges around Lubbock that won't cost me a fortune to get some practice in?

Thanks, Kanyon

Archery Shack is a good place. Limited to 30 yards though

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
      Archery Shack is a good place. Limited to 30 yards though
      Any idea what they charge to shoot?

Comment

Look up South Plains Archery Club. I’m not sure how close they are to you or what their rates are, but it may be the closest range to you.

Comment

Trader bows is new in town. He has a guy working part time for him right now that worked at Lubbock indoor archery when it was open. They restrung my bow for me a few months back and I also put a new sight on. Great customer service and nice range also.

Comment

south plains is out by buffalo lake. can't miss the sign on the right of the road. look in the 3d section for a contact name.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
              Look up South Plains Archery Club. I’m not sure how close they are to you or what their rates are, but it may be the closest range to you.
              South Plains Archery charges $35 a year. Range close to Buffalo Lake. Send them an email. They will fix you up. Range is outdoors but good place to shoot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
                South Plains Archery charges $35 a year. Range close to Buffalo Lake. Send them an email. They will fix you up. Range is outdoors but good place to shoot.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agree, Archery Shack is good, and Bruce is good people. Trader Bows is new and shiny.

Comment

Working...
                  X