Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

I’m a month and a half from turning 40. Just saying. In all seriousness, congrats!!! That’s very impressive.

Comment

Dang that's a long time there going to miss you when they don't hear them size 15s coming down the hall

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
            I was in kindergarten in 1976
            I was still in diapers in 1976

Congrats. That’s a rare accomplishment these days with that type of loyalty with a company

Comment

Congrats! We did 37 yesterday.....

Comment

Congratulations on this accomplishment. Definitely a dying breed to stay at one company this long. I had 34 years before I called it quits.

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Wow! Way to go. So that means you started working there when you were 50. You've got more stamina than me!

Comment

Congrats! I love my job but they ain’t getting a day over 30 years from me, if I last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                          Congrats! We did 37 yesterday.....
                          And the winner of the "I didn't read the original post" goes to.....Bruce!

Comment

Well congratulations on an awesome accomplishment! 42 years is a long time to be at anything, much less doin' it with the same ones for that long... I was at my last company 29 years, 5 months and 4 days... even tho I did leave early on that last day... Been self employeed now for a little over 12 years...

You sir have earned that gold watch... hope they give you one hidden in a big ol' sack full of huner't dollar bills!!
                            Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 06-07-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                And the winner of the "I didn't read the original post" goes to.....Bruce!
                                Well...heck....so Chew...tell me which one is harder?

Comment

Working...
                                X