Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Prayers Up for Y'all.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Tough deal...sorry for your loss. They indeed are family that’s for sure.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I’m so sorry

There is hardly anything better in this world than a good dog

Comment

Tough one. Sorry for the loss.

Comment

I hate it man, sorry.

Comment

Sorry amigo.

Comment

Man, that makes for a tough day. Sorry for your loss. Been there.

Comment

Dang that’s tuff. Makes for a very bad day, sorry for the loss.

Comment

Dogs are only here for a short part of our lives, but we are there for all of their's, and they give it all to us. We repay them by making sure it's worth what they give us, and by making sure they don't suffer.

I stole bits and pieces of that from different quotes, and taylored it to fit my own thoughts, but it's all true.

Sorry for your loss man, I've got an 8 pound, 12 year old, biscuit hound layin next to me right now...

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Lost 3 in the last 3 years myself. 2 while I was I inpatient physical therapy Christmas before last. Family wouldn't tell me til I came home.

Comment

I'm sorry man. That's heart breaking to read. Especially for the kids being their first experience with this sort of thing makes it that much harder I'm sure. It's never easy seeing the decline in a dogs health and knowing that's going to be the end result. He had a good run and lived a long life with people that cared about him and had you there until the end. Be glad in knowing you gave him an awesome life and he's not here suffering. I know that probably doesn't help much. Tough deal all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X