Sprinkler System Repair - Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody on TBH repair sprinkler systems around Spring, TX? I have a leak in the yard and a leak in one of the PVC T's in the manifold. Trying to decide if I should repair or get someone out to do it.

Call Turf's Up lawn and irrigation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sprinkler system repairs are some of the easiest (knowledge/experience-wise) repairs around the house. If you know where the leak is, there is little you need a professional for at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
        Call Turf's Up lawn and irrigation

Have you used them?

Comment

Several times. I know the owners son

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
            Sprinkler system repairs are some of the easiest (knowledge/experience-wise) repairs around the house. If you know where the leak is, there is little you need a professional for at this point.
            I always do my own. Like above, easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post

I just don't have the time to rebuild the entire PVC manifold if it comes to that.

Comment

This is what I'm dealing with:

Comment

Wow those are the pictures we Irrigation guys take and post at the supply house for everyone to shake their heads at. So much wrong in that picture. Have fun you might as well start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Change Up View Post
                    Wow those are the pictures we Irrigation guys take and post at the supply house for everyone to shake their heads at. So much wrong in that picture. Have fun you might as well start over.

Gets better! Leak in the yard is under the street and surrounded by some sort of spray foam!!!

Comment

Oh man thats going to be a blast if its in one of those top T's

Comment

Originally posted by Reedimus View Post
                        Oh man thats going to be a blast if its in one of those top T's

It it is but I'm thinking it's an easy fix compared to the leak under the street.

Comment

I'm guessing the street used to make a 90 at the corner when the sprinkler system was installed then county changed it to a circle? What a pain in the .....

Comment

Can you just bypass the leak under the street? Find where it goes under and where it come out, cut the pipes, and lay a new piece along the curve of the street connecting the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                              Can you just bypass the leak under the street? Find where it goes under and where it come out, cut the pipes, and lay a new piece along the curve of the street connecting the two.

Yes if I can find the pipe in all that foam. It's on the end of that zone so I might 90 out an put a head at the curb.

Comment

Working...
                              X