No announcement yet.

2017 lease search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not know what or if we might have any spots till after 1st of year. Have 7000 acers in Sutton county low fence. Feeding protein 23 years been great place but slow last few years after drought. We have 17 hunters and family friendly, we have very little turn over but you never know! Very good management plan with biologists we answer to, that does spot light and helicopter surveys. Great group of hunters that some have been here 30 plus years. I have been on it 23 years and manage the hunters. Will post here if something comes up.

Comment

Not to hijack your thread but I'll jump in on the looking for 2017. Hill country area also

Comment

Jump on board I don't mind

Comment

Looking also

Comment

Will pay up to 4000.00 per gun need 4 spots

Comment

Throw my name in the hat also prefer hill country and I'm in need of a new lease bad

Comment

Back up top for the hill country lease search

Comment

Bump for all, put me in, i am looking for one spot

Comment

Hope you don't mind me coattailing your thread. Not in the Hill Country and not sure of everyone's price break, but I am looking for 10 trophy minded hunters to build an excellent ranch and opportunity into an outstanding program. See my thread Sterling City Lease Available in the classifieds. Shoot me your email and I will send you the rules, regs and pricing. Ron

Comment

Throw me in the list. Looking for something in the hill country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking as well.

Comment

I don't know what your budget is but I have an inside track on a 20,000 acre ranch near Spofford. This is an excellent trophy ranch that produces numerous deer between 140 and 190 every year. The price per gun will be around $5000. Right now I hunt a few miles from here but if I get enough interest I am going to move to this property early next year and will need people to fill the spots.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

still looking here. around waxahachie, maypearl, Hillsboro area.

Comment

Thanksgiving night bump

Comment

Working...
                                X