China skirmishing on india border

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China skirmishing on india border

This is a bigger matter than most realize. India doesnt necessarily "like" the US, but is our best alternative to China as an industrious ally in that region, and holds an obvious strategic geographic position.

India has come a long ways (sort of) but without US support doesnt stand a chance. Russia plays both sides equal so they dont have a dog in the fight. Between this and the Arabic skirmishes with strategic points on the water, sure seems like commies are actively looking for any foothold they could get recently.

It's a little strange for me, I dont feel like an outsider at all, I'm an American, born and raised. It's strange to think that it was only a 80 years ago my grandfather came here from India to make a better life. I've been frustrated that so many idiots quickly hate this country when I'm here because my family came for a better life on both sides. One of our family tree books supposedly has Washington's sister marrying into our family on dads side. So I'm hated here for having morals and loving the American way. And my grandfather's country is oppressed by the chinese and muslims. Which of course I'm told by the same idiots that china is just a big cuddly panda bear, and we're just mean.

Rant done. Support your troops. They protect more than you know sometimes.
    Last edited by Hooverfb; 07-08-2020, 08:33 AM.

I think most people would be surprised at how our FAMILY TREE's intertwine so much when you get just a few generations back. I found out I am descended from Vikings.....and I think King Henry III...or Edward...or one of them fellers.

Comment

That's another good reason we East Texas folks don't have to worry about family trees... Can't be no problems if thay ain't no branches!

Comment

My family tree is kinda like a cypress. It just keeps on coming back from it's roots.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          That's another good reason we East Texas folks don't have to worry about family trees... Can't be no problems if thay ain't no branches!
          Hahahhahaha that was a welcome laugh.

Comment

Don't underestimate India. They would obliterate China. China knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

GIT-ER-DUN!!! Only thing is, save the chinese food. I can't handle Indian food!!

Comment

They would?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                  They would?
                  I am not sure but I know they are no pushovers. And they have quite a large population as well.

Comment

I got nothing against India, i wish them well in their effort against China. However, it would be nice if some guy in India named George would quit trying to sell me an extended warranty on my 1996 F250.
                    Last edited by texasair; 07-08-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasair View Post
                      I got nothing against India, i wish them well in their effort against China. However, it would be nice if some guy in India named George would quit trying to sell me an extended warranty on my 1996 F250.
                      First thought; maybe China will take out a few scammer call centers.

Comment

Originally posted by texasair View Post
                        I'll bet it's the same one been dogging me for the last 12 years
                        And now he's after my 2019 Cheby.

Comment

I agree, and the sieks are some bad folks.

Comment

Indian and Chinese armed forces comparison. Here you can graphically compare chosen parameters

Comment

I see the link. Thing is China's military is scattered all over thousands of miles. Last week India responded to China with exactly how they would smash them. Its an interesting read if you can find it

Comment

Working...
                              X