No announcement yet.

val verde county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One doe and an 8pt so far. I cant post pics, is it because im new to the forum?

Comment

Headed out in the morning. Have gotten alot of rain and should hit this little cold front just right. Will report back Monday night.

Comment

Our horns suck for about the 4th year in a row, starting to wonder about Val Verde, good luck keep us posted.

Comment

Haddent been in a long time

Comment

Just got back yesterday. Saw alot of small bucks sparring and bothering does.
            Saw a couple good bucks, no shots fired.
            Should be good by thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post

Hope so, cause I'll be heading that way around then

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                ^ More or less the same at my place. New bucks showing up every sit, have some studs on camera but there is no pattern to their movement yet. It is just a matter of time. Thanksgiving week should be good. End of the season is always best for us.

Comment

I was there opening weekend, I saw a TON of deer. My wife took a doe, I shot a really nice 11 pt and lost him. (Sick to my stomach) my first one to lose, had blood for about 40yds then nothing.

Comment

My buddy got this one up one devils river ... Last weekend... He sent me an email about it but came by my work to show off his trophy..... Not a bad one.!!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

^^Pretty buck.

Comment

They took this one off our place last week. Good mass horrible pictures. Lots of big knots on his tines and a repaired G3 that made for a gnarly drop tine.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I was out there this past weekend. Saw does and young bucks only.

Comment

Any more updates....I am trying to get to my place Dec. 9th

My neighbor killed a 25 inch Auodad

Comment

nice bucks

Comment

Heading down Tues through following Monday. Will update from out there as signal allows.

Comment

Working...
                                X