Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outback View Post
    My buddy's dad (~80) in DeLeon, TX was struggling with Covid. Their whole family tested positive but the only one to show symptoms was him. He began this treatment at home on Monday. I called Tuesday morning and he was breathing, feeling and sleeping much better. Checking in today, he continues to improve.

I spent some time Googling this on Monday and I could not find an exhaustive study saying conclusively that this treatment was 'the magic bullet'. However, it is another tool in the treatment toolbox and if it works for someone you care about, winner!
    Good news on your buddy's Dad, praying he continues to improve.

Anyone heard of treating covid with Ivermectin? My friend was just diagnosed and it was prescribed to her, first I have heard of this for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Good news on your buddy's Dad, praying he continues to improve.

Anyone heard of treating covid with Ivermectin? My friend was just diagnosed and it was prescribed to her, first I have heard of this for treatment.

Yep, that was one of the early medications that seemed to be offering promise... haven't heard much from it lately.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Yep, that was one of the early medications that seemed to be offering promise... haven't heard much from it lately.
        Guess I missed that one, thanks.

Comment

Well I guess I need to read up on these threads. I just got positive test results back.

Comment

My neighbor is a Dr and they are prescribing the Budesonide treatment already

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Well I guess I need to read up on these threads. I just got positive test results back.

Josh, get after your treatment right now. If you are having the respiratory problems, get that inhaler treatment prescribed. Get you a zpack, zinc and tonic water with quinine... Early treatment is the key. Go ahead and start your family on the zinc and tonic water too, IF they have it, it will inhibit the spread and reproduction of the virus...

I pray the Lord's protection for you and your family sir. Keep those kiddo's at home... no camp for them this year... That's OK they'll just enjoy it more next year!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Josh, get after your treatment right now. If you are having the respiratory problems, get that inhaler treatment prescribed. Get you a zpack, zinc and tonic water with quinine... Early treatment is the key. Go ahead and start your family on the zinc and tonic water too, IF they have it, it will inhibit the spread and reproduction of the virus...

I pray the Lord's protection for you and your family sir. Keep those kiddo's at home... no camp for them this year... That's OK they'll just enjoy it more next year!
                I appreciate the prayers.. We have some zpacks that our friend just brought back from Mexico. I'll start taking them. No docs for me unfortunately as we don't have insurance. Gona have to self medicate with otc meds and try to tough this out. Thankfully the kids were at their Granny's all weekend and haven't been around me. We are pretty sure my wife had this back at the end of February. She was really sick for a few weeks.

Comment

I appreciate the prayers.. We have some zpacks that our friend just brought back from Mexico. I'll start taking them. No docs for me unfortunately as we don't have insurance. Gona have to self medicate with otc meds and try to tough this out. Thankfully the kids were at their Granny's all weekend and haven't been around me. We are pretty sure my wife had this back at the end of February. She was really sick for a few weeks.
                  What are your symptoms?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    What are your symptoms?
                    BAD headache, fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue. Also sinuses feel like they would if I had a sinus infection. Started feeling a little rough when I got home yesterday and symptoms progressed quickly.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

The zinc/quinine/vitiminD3 treatment is all otc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                          It's hopeful for sure but that's a really small sample size.
                          Not if you're are one of the 30.

Comment

Is there an over the counter anti-inflammatory steroid you can put in the nebulizer?
                            Last edited by 98ag; 07-09-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                                Is there an over the counter anti-inflammatory steroid you can put in the neutralizer?

It's a NEBULIZER. I don't think you want to "neutralize" yoreseff!

Comment

Working...
                                X