Wheres the best deal on an RV mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres the best deal on an RV mattress

I just bought a new to me travel trailer and we are replacing all the mattresses.

I will replace the short queen up front with a standard queen and the rear bunks have a 30x74 and a 48x75. I want pretty good quality for a good price.

Any recommendations?

following

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
      I just bought a new to me travel trailer and we are replacing all the mattresses.

I will replace the short queen up front with a standard queen and the rear bunks have a 30x74 and a 48x75. I want pretty good quality for a good price.

Any recommendations?
      Call Texas Mattress Makers and have them make you what you want. They have a warehouse in Katy now.

Comment

We bought one of the memory foam mattresses off Amazon for our camper that we used to have. It was shipped vacuum packed and wasn’t too expensive. I recall it being nice and comfortable.

Comment

Go to Amazon type in Short Queen memory foam. there are 2 that come up. I bought the 10" absolutely awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
            Go to Amazon type in Short Queen memory foam. there are 2 that come up. I bought the 10" absolutely awesome.
            I plan to go full size queen. My feet hang off the short queen and it drives me crazy. Gonna have to add plywood to extend the bed i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
              I plan to go full size queen. My feet hang off the short queen and it drives me crazy. Gonna have to add plywood to extend the bed i guess.
              Just need to sleep diagonal...

My trailer the front is a bedroom with an entrance into the bathroom. there isnt enough room to have a full queen. but yea add plywood. but I still bet amazon will have the best price.

Comment

Yep. Memory foam off amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
                  Yep. Memory foam off amazon.

That’s what we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We bought a foam topper from sams club. Made a huge difference. Sleep great now.

Comment

Not sure what it's called but I have seen a lot of the nomadic folks I follow on YouTube using a very thin box spring like pedestal under their matresses. It looks like a spider system all connected without a covering. It's maybe 3-4" tall. They speak very highly of them for the additional comfort.

Comment

Amazon, Zinus Queen mattress.

Comment

Working...
                        X