No announcement yet.

True or false ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know what they’re teaching now, but the “abstinence only” BS they tried to teach and preach sure didn’t help out

I know it’s the parents “responsibility” to teach their kids, but telling your kids “save it for marriage” doesn’t teach anything

I’m torn on what I would want my theoretical child learning from sex Ed to be honest

Comment

More thorough sex ed leads to less unprotected sex and lower teen pregnancy rates every time, like it or not the facts dont lie.

Sure its uncomfortable but if parents arent gonna do it then someone needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        More thorough sex ed leads to less unprotected sex and lower teen pregnancy rates every time, like it or not the facts dont lie.

I dont believe this is about your typical sex ed class in school! Did you read what has been posted?

The curriculum which is being shoved down 3-5 graders class is based on some garbage that people dont like.

The actual start of the thread was a true fAlse question based on austins teaching program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to keep my blood pressure down today, so I refuse to read into this. Maybe tomorrow...

Comment

False fear mongering propaganda/hype.

It's age-appropriate, parents can preview the material, and opt out of any lessons or the entire curriculum if they chose.

Seems like people are just looking to get riled up... don't let any facts get in the way. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Most likely true.
              If i remember correctly i saw news about it last year and the curriculum involved sticking stuff or peckers in every hole in the body if it makes you feel good.
              Brings a whole new meaning to “earholed”!

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                I dont believe this is about your typical sex ed class in school! Did you read what has been posted?

The curriculum which is being shoved down 3-5 graders class is based on some garbage that people dont like.

The actual start of the thread was a true fAlse question based on austins teaching program

Yep, I read it.

If that freaks you out then I hope you like teen pregnancy and rampant STIs because the only choices are between proper education and those things.

Sure no one wants to think about their kids having sex but parents need to pull their head out of the sand and accept reality. I swear most parents would rather their kid end up pregnant rather than face the real world.

Nothing in that article looks age-inappropriate.

Comment

Serious question, do people who are against this think that this sort of education is going to turn kids gay/trans/whatever and or make them more likely to have sex?

Comment

You sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Brings a whole new meaning to “earholed”!

Comment

From the article.....The middle school lessons are inclusive of LGBT and transgender students, and omit references to gender, specifically from discussions about anatomy, according to the ETR website listing updates to the curriculum’s second edition.

Is this education based on science or is this pure stupidity produced by the worlds largest abortion mill?

people of all gender identities....pretty simple, there are 2
                        Last edited by flywise; 08-22-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Teen pregnancy is at an all time low because sex is discussed earlier and in greater detail. Someone mentioned when did parents give up their obligations to teach about sex... Well, for some they have not, but I am willing to bet the vast majority of parents neglect to talk about it in enough detail as required.

Now the liberal agenda of teaching nonbinary bs and transgender this and that, I am sorry, but a 9 to 12 year old needs to be thinking about one thing: being a 9 to 12 year old kid. Sex is sex, part of biology and science. Sex changes are a mental issue and should be treated as such, not something to be taught in school.

I just don't get it. I learned in school that Van Gogh cut his ear off and he was "crazy". I would be willing to bet that if I told my friends I wanted to cut an ear, finger, toe, nose, or any other apendidge, they would take me to the looney house. But if I want to severe my peen, society creates a go fund me and helps me. I just don't get it.

Comment

Yep, I read it.

If that freaks you out then I hope you like teen pregnancy and rampant STIs because the only choices are between proper education and those things.

Sure no one wants to think about their kids having sex but parents need to pull their head out of the sand and accept reality. I swear most parents would rather their kid end up pregnant rather than face the real world.

Nothing in that article looks age-inappropriate.
                            Your point of view is based on a assumption that schools are in the best position to deal with sex, and your reasoning is probably correct in that lots of parents aren't doing the sex talk. I hate to state the obvious truth but here goes, we have STDs and accidental pregnancies because of the deterioration of morals in our society, i.e. the sexual revolution. Now, the platform that pushed a sexually free society is now in charge of educating our kids and so the downward cycle deepens. It's like asking your dope dealer for counseling after you become addicted to dope.

Comment

True or false ?

I do t care what people want to do in their own home, but I’ll be ****ed if the school district will teach my child that there are any more genders than two. There are boys and girls, the rest are idiots, and I don’t care about their opinions. Queers are asking for way more than they are owed these days.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                                I hate to state the obvious truth but here goes, we have STDs and accidental pregnancies because of the deterioration of morals in our society, i.e. the sexual revolution
                                You really believe that don't you?

There has never been a "good old days" when people were moral and only had sex when married and then only for procreation we just did a really good job of hiding people who deviated from the norm and pretending like they dont exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X