This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporter from AggieYell is missing in Houston

A Texas A&M football reporter went missing Saturday after covering Texas elite football camp in the Heights area, her family says.

Courtney Roland, 29, a sports reporter for AggieYell.com, was last seen around 4 p.m. wearing a Remington hat and camouflage. She drives a 2010 white Jeep Cherokee.

Roland's roommate told KPRC that Roland texted her about a suspicious man she saw in Walgreens who was following her.

The roommate said he followed Roland to her home in a blue truck as she was parked in the driveway. The roommate said the blue truck looped back around and parked behind her and Roland got out of her car and the truck sped off.

The roommate said Roland and her was supposed to meet up, but the roommate didn't hear from her again.

On Sunday, Roland's mother received a text from her phone saying, "hello the owner of this phone Courtney. I am buying an iPad."

The roommate also said Roland's vehicle was broken into six weeks ago and she's been on high-alert since.

Roland was a former sports intern for KPRC 2 in 2010.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Houston Police Department.

Thats terrible. Hope shes found unharmed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don’t look good at face value. Prayers for a safe return.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Wow! Prayers for this to end well or at least closure comes to this story

Comment

Prayers up for a safe return home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for her safe return.

Comment

Doesn't sound good. Hope she's okay.

Comment

They found her car and phone in the Galleria parking lot, and her purse and iPad nearby. Prayers sent up for her safe recovery .

Comment

Not looking good at all. I could not imagine the pain and suffering the family is going through. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

This is terrible. Puts life into perspective, all the petty things we squabble about and stress out over instead of embracing our blessings. I pray that she is found safe and unharmed.

Comment

Police just said she was last seen at 5:40 yesterday alone in a store in the Galleria.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                        Police just said she was last seen at 5:40 yesterday alone in a store in the Galleria.
                        I bet they have something on the security cameras too

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                          I bet they have something on the security cameras too
                          Can one of our LE posters shed some light on this? Is there a scenario in which she was kidnapped, but somehow allowed to walk around the Galleria unaccompanied?

Really a scary/odd twist to the whole thing. A lot of my friends know her and her family and they are fantastic people. Keep them all in your prayers.

Comment

She has been found and is safe.

Comment

She has been found and is safe with police.

No word on what happened. Just happy for her parents at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X