Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Glad I saw this thread.

Comment

Well Sunday night he moved. Just at the wrong stand. He came out on my buddy at 40 yards at 4:30. He doesn't have the green light on mega so he had to watch him pass right through. He Said its the biggest free range whitetail he has ever seen. I know that had to of been tough on him to watch that deer walk!

Back in the stand this evening sitting a large green field. I saw him here last year on this date. Fingers crossed .

Comment

So close!!!

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
          Well Sunday night he moved. Just at the wrong stand. He came out on my buddy at 40 yards at 4:30. He doesn't have the green light on mega so he had to watch him pass right through. He Said its the biggest free range whitetail he has ever seen. I know that had to of been tough on him to watch that deer walk!

Back in the stand this evening sitting a large green field. I saw him here last year on this date. Fingers crossed .

Good luck man! Keep us posted. He's going to do the same thing he did last year. Make it happen. Those big bucks get cyclical like that and are usually pretty clockwork on staying to that daylight action year to year. Aim small, miss small

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Hopefully Christmas comes early for ya bud!

Comment

Back in for the updates best of luck to you!!

Comment

Good luck bud!!!!!

Comment

Update .

No luck tonight. Did see a big wide buck probably close to 150 and let him walk. Movement was unusually slow. The wind was brutal though and that may of had something to do with it.

Gonna go wack some ducks in the am then back in the stand tommorrow evening. Looks like it's gonna be a wet couple of sits the rest of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by q-all View Post
                      Update .

No luck tonight. Did see a big wide buck probably close to 150 and let him walk. Movement was unusually slow. The wind was brutal though and that may of had something to do with it.

Gonna go wack some ducks in the am then back in the stand tommorrow evening. Looks like it's gonna be a wet couple of sits the rest of the week.

Get any ducks?

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

I don't think I would be your buddy anymore if I was your buddy. LOL

Comment

Good luck man.

Comment

Any sightings of megatron

Comment

Yes, what happened here????

Comment

Working...
                                X