KUDDOS to BOAR LIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUDDOS to BOAR LIGHT

Over the years I have been blessed to have been able to hunt private property. Be it a 40,000 acre lease, and much smaller tracts owned by myself, family and/or friends.
    Hunting private property sometimes presents challenges of their own. Some have livestock that are needing protected from predators. Some have exotics eating the shrubs or pigs tearing up the front yard under the cover of darkness.
    To help overcome some of these obstacles, I started hunting suppressed over green lights. I could then shoot safely and quietly close to the house without scaring the $#!t out of the land owners.
    I finally settled on BOAR LIGHT. They are made by SWIFT-INFO & now distributed by ALL SEASON FEEDERS(ASF) as BAITED BOAR HUNTING LIGHT.
    I have at least 6 set up at any given time. Mostly used as designed for pig hunting. But also productive for exotic and predator hunting.
    Anyhow, I had one die and another turn off after 3 hours. So I sent an email to SWIFT-INFO in Fremont, CA early one morning asking for help. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a reply to my email within 15 minutes. The reply was very telling of the company. I was asked to ship the lights to them without the brackets and they would fix or replace them. Period. No questions, no CC needed, nothing. The other interesting tell was that they are manufactured right here in TX. The shipping address that I was given is the closest town to me. The phone number I was given as part of the signature was also a TX number.
    So I called the number and spoke to Earnest. We agreed that instead of shipping the lights, I could leave them at my local ASF dealer, Kerrville Ranch and Pet. They were picked up that afternoon and returned around mid-day, the following day. I was updated several times by email as to the status of the process they were in. Such as picked up, repaired and returned to dealer and ready to be picked up. All in less than 36 hours from my first email.
    The repaired lights work better than ever with upgraded solar panels and circuitry.
    I was so impressed with the service that I received that I went back a few days later and bought 2 more BOAR LIGHTS to support my local ASF dealer and a small TEXAS manufacturing company.
    If you need lights to hunt after dark. please consider BAITED BOAR HUNTING LIGHT by BOAR LIGHT.

That is incredible customer service. But folks here are brand loyal.

Comment

Working...
    X