$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
    I just got yelled at from my wife for reading another mans faults for half an hour and not having dinner ready...
    The consequences my be worse than that 50k that boy has to pay

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
      It's just a forum if they want to kick me off that's fine , I will not lose sleep over it!!!
      I forgive you.

Who would we be, if we cant forgive

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
        I just got yelled at from my wife for reading another mans faults for half an hour and not having dinner ready...
        So it's beans in the chili tonight!

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy
        There*
        ,*
        There*
        .*
        There*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        That makes cents!

And he had too many other errors BTW Was very hard to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
          I think anyone who thinks its cool to make your diesel truck blow large clouds of black smoke...is a poacher kind of guy..
          Hater

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Condone? No.
            Support by allowing him to post (if he chooses)? Yes

Now what?

Comment

A lot of y'all carry a lot of hatred around.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                how many have been ticketed by the warden in this thread just curious
                I'm 49, I have been pulled over once by a GW....I was in a boat. Never seen one at my lease of 30 years or anywhere else.
                No ticket

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                  Travis Johnson, you can join my campfire anytime.
                  He can can come to my campfire too, just not the one where I hunt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    A lot of y'all carry a lot of hatred around.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                    Ain't that the truth. And it sucks to carry that load around for years and years. I ain't doing it anymore. Forget that, the only person that hurts is the one who is holding onto that hatred...I carried hate for 25+ years and it only hurt myself and those who cared for me.

Alright, I've said enough...so I'll go away and leave y'all to it

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      But would you let him hunt your property/lease?
                      Doesn’t seem like a guy that would be worried about having permission

Comment

Pretty sure the only hate is coming from txblkcld’s check book. It’s probably not real happy with him right now. I’d prefer to spend time around people who are not hypocrites.

Comment

Crazy what a high scoring deer does to folks...would be a non issue all the way around if it was a 140" & that includes the state.

278?? Get a rope & call the printer. We need more ticket pamphlets!!

Just saying...every thread is the same thing. Make it stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                            how many have been ticketed by the warden in this thread just curious
                            What kind of ticket? I have been ticketed twice but they were just minor boating infractions, one life jacket short once and no type IV throwable the second time. Been checked several times since, pheasant hunting, dove hunting and on the the lake multiple times since and no tickets but they sure tried to find something.

Comment

These threads are so interesting to see different folk's opinion. And then when they get whacked, I feel like my vcr ate my vhs mid-movie.

Comment

I got a ticket for shooting dove over a baited field, for which I was guilty, and one for not having my hunting license on my person...also guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X