Headed to Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Houston

Hey my cousin and I have a convoy headed to Houston tomorrow with a ton of supplies and quite a few fuel cells in tow. We are taking a boat and headed to the Cypress Creek area to try and get a few people out. Spoke with friends who can't get out of their subdivision and most of the houses have a lot of water in them. Any info on where to meet up with FEMA or first responders to coordinate our boat searches would be great. I am a LEO and couldn't sit at home on days off and continue to watch this insanity continue without helping out, especially since our department has decided not to send anyone yet. My cousin is leaving Ballinger early tomorrow morning and picking me up in Lampasas is anyone feels they want to send stuff with us shoot me a PM. Also continue to send prayers to all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gos bless you for helping out . I helped out here in sugar land but with limited resources we could only do so much . Thank you and be safe .

Comment

The Cajun Navy uses the Zello walkie talkie app. Download the app and add the Cajun Navy channel. They are very active doing rescues right now. App is free.

Comment

I thought the Cajun Navy pulled out of Texas yesterday because of the shootings and robbery?

Comment

Working...
        X