gulf, rain maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gulf, rain maker

heat killing high pressure moving off. little low in the gulf moving into tex. hope we get some rain out of it.

I hope we get a lot of rain out of it up here

Comment

I have heard nothing of this. Is it being picked up by meteorologists?

Comment

I live just east of Center, TX across the state line and it’s bn raining good here the past couple of hours and looks like there’s more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
          I live just east of Center, TX across the state line and it’s bn raining good here the past couple of hours and looks like there’s more to come.
          Plenty here in Troup too. Still raining hard here. Got a good rain (according to radar) in Mt. Enterprise and Trinity Co. as well.

Comment

Hit us 45 minutes ago. Been fairly steady with pockets of moderate to heavy. It was 101 when I drove into Tyler earlier & drove up at the house raining my truck temp was 78.

Comment

Not to brag but it’s picking up again here. Take all we can get. I’m hoping by the end of the week we can change drycreeks avatar name to wetcreek

Comment

Getting a pretty good rain here now, and looks like more is on the way. Forecast calls for at least a 50% chance for the next 7 days. Hope it makes it further west too

Comment

Rain almost over here now, 10 miles west of Mt. Enterprise, got .75" in the last couple of hours.

Comment

Bring it. Need a good tropical storm.

Comment

Lord heavens! Hope we get some rain in the metro soon! 102 today ! Glad y'all are getting it in east tex.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope some of it makes it to Northeast Texas where I live and to the deer lease in Mason. Would be nice for both spots to get some much needed rain.
                        Last edited by BradBryant1000; 07-03-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Receiving a bunch of rain in Clear Lake now.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                            Not to brag but it’s picking up again here. Take all we can get. I’m hoping by the end of the week we can change drycreeks avatar name to wetcreek
                            Ha ! I came up with that when I had to name my property at Mt. Enterprise for the MLDP program. I looked on a map and the name of the creek that goes through my place is Dry Creek (if you follow in NW far enough). An apt description in the heart of summer too ! When I get a rain like this, it gets out of its banks and goes right back down if there was any water in it to begin with. Last Saturday it was......dry creek ! It may be damp creek tonight......

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                              Ha ! I came up with that when I had to name my property at Mt. Enterprise for the MLDP program. I looked on a map and the name of the creek that goes through my place is Dry Creek (if you follow in NW far enough). An apt description in the heart of summer too ! When I get a rain like this, it gets out of its banks and goes right back down if there was any water in it to begin with. Last Saturday it was......dry creek ! It may be damp creek tonight......
                              I figured there was a story behind it. Maybe next couple days we will get some more

Comment

Working...
                              X