Who all has not hunted yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who all has not hunted yet?

Was tied up with my son's football schedule last weekend - 88-89 degrees with 15-20mph winds this weekend...I just have not felt it this year.

Supposed to be cooler next weekend, hoping to give it a shot then.

Good luck to everyone sweating it out in a blind!

Had a baby and got off my lease this year. I might hunt once this season. It's no big deal though.

Comment

This is my first weekend and I'm one of the ones sweating it out in three blind lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've only gotten one sit in for about 2.5 hrs. Now things have blown up again. Doesn't look like I'm going to get out there until 2nd week of November now unless I take some vacation time.

Comment

Today is my first sit this year. Hot and sweating but hey I'm in the woods

Comment

My season doesn't start until December 5th, my last final exam for the semester will be two weeks after that. I hope most of the crowds will be gone by then.

I got to hunt in June, so I can't complain too much.

Comment

I haven't hunted white tails yet. Took my son to the lease and he shot 2 doe. I let him be the hunter the whole weekend.

I did go elk hunting in September. I have no complaints!

Comment

Not hunted whitetail yet but come thanksgiving weekend i got a hunt booked!

Comment

Not yet but will wed evening and Thurs am. Been busy having boats repaired among every other project I've gotten myself into

Comment

End of August, tore most of the ligaments in my lover left leg with separation in my ankle. Hopeven to be in a blind mid- November.

Comment

Haven't been out a single time. Waiting for some better weather and hunting!

Comment

In LA working a turnaround,,, I cry everyday

Comment

haven't hunted yet this season.was supposed to be in the Bandera area this weekend on a buddies property to take a 6 point he's been watching for me....i didn't make it...that particular deer is now in the freezer.....

Comment

I have not yet hunted.

Comment

Going for three days last weekend of the month for my first time this season. Been busy with a lot of stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X