Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
    We have a brazen one that will eat your lunch while you are here, then when he's caught he complains that it doesn't taste good, etc. He also says putting your name on your lunch doesn't keep people from eating it, it just let's them know who's food he's eating.
    Also I can't count how many times my lunch has been thrown away on fridge cleaning night when I was outside working and wasn't asked if I had anything in there. Supervisor ended up buying my lunch a few times because of it.
    Is it Bruiser?

Comment

Bacon wrapped ghost peppers sounds good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
        had this problem years ago at major bakery i worked maintaince at ,we could not leave plant for lunch and food in machines was bad . food in reefer would be gone at lunch time and they also would throw away tupperware my lunch was in (my wife was ******) large dose of exlax in food left in reefer took care of the problem
        Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        You'll get more heat transfer if you puree the pepper into a sauce, like ketchup or mayo, and spread it all around the outer part of the burger. Put it UNDER the meat where the patty won't protect the tongue from direct contact. You're only likely to get one bite, and you want max pain from it.
        Is it possible to combine the two of these?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Grown *** men should never say or type nom nom.

Comment

I know someone who took a dump in his chocolate ice cream . Needless to say they both got fired . Lost a 125k a year job over it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you are Lucky enough you can give them a dose of Exlax and then Pepper Sauce, a gift that will keep burning for days....

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                put ur name on it otherwise nom nom
                Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                This thread is pure gold......LOL

Well, except for post #25....I hope ol' Brusier bites into dog **** sammich, next time he decides to "nom nom" on someone else's food.
                Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                hey lots of company left over food is put in the fridge theres no name but anyone can eat it and there yurs is next to it with no name how am i supposed to know. I eat it tho (=
                No surprise that you are from Austin

If it is not yours, don't touch it

If you worked for me I would fire you and if you were my peer I would have HR Fire you

We have a brazen one that will eat your lunch while you are here, then when he's caught he complains that it doesn't taste good, etc. He also says putting your name on your lunch doesn't keep people from eating it, it just let's them know who's food he's eating.
                Also I can't count how many times my lunch has been thrown away on fridge cleaning night when I was outside working and wasn't asked if I had anything in there. Supervisor ended up buying my lunch a few times because of it.
                Wonder if a jury would convict you if you beat him to a pulp?

I dang sure wouldn't find you guilty

Mess with my food and you are gambling with your health

Comment

Yea, that **** would only happen once. Next thing he would be complaining about is my foot doesn’t feel good up his ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are on the other end of this stick. Five folks here every day and the rule is eat it. Drinks free. Dive in....
                    Anyone in the office Friday at noon we take to lunch....

Occasionally something will be designated dog food and we will even split that up for the employees fur buddies..............

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
                      I live in a fire station a 1/3 of my life... I’m pretty used to bird dogging. I’ve grabbed a bite or two of others food a time or two. In the fire service, if there is a food available it’s gone..you could leave $100 bill on the table and it’d sit there until you picked it back up.
                      We take others fridges off the hinges just to break into them lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        This thread is pure gold......LOL

Well, except for post #25....I hope ol' Brusier bites into dog **** sammich, next time he decides to "nom nom" on someone else's food.
                        Seems to be that kind of fellow based on his posts on here over the years.

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to post this
                            Attached Files

Comment

Holy crap just witnessness it here at work.

A muffin was on the table in the break room that someone took a bite of before they were called to do something in another room for a minute. Anyways another lady comes in and ask me who’s it was and I replied with their name (the two involved in this situation do not communicate much at all). I go to the bathroom and as I walk out she has cut it in half and was eating it....

What the hell lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Holy crap just witnessness it here at work.

A muffin was on the table in the break room that someone took a bite of before they were called to do something in another room for a minute. Anyways another lady comes in and ask me who’s it was and I replied with their name (the two involved in this situation do not communicate much at all). I go to the bathroom and as I walk out she has cut it in half and was eating it....

What the hell lol
                                That is next level hunger. You need to buy that lady lunch. She is starving.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X