Something you must see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Sounds so cool, so grand, so easy, but in reality, Satan makes it as hard as he can. For if he can make just one of God's children turn away and fall, it is a great victory for him.
    So true.

And Jesus would have still came down and endured the cross even if it was to save just one out of all of us. Hard to wrap our heads around the infinite love of God.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXI0B4iMLuU"]MercyMe - Greater (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Great thread, God's grace is hard to fathom. When I think about how I have felt towards those who have wronged me in just the tiniest ways, compared to the way good feels towards me when I have wronged him in much larger ways is very humbling. Forgiveness is my weakness, I work on it daily. Lucky for us, forgiveness is what God is all about, no matter the crime.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

THERES NO sin NOR evil BEYOND HIS RIGHTOUS HAND
          FOR THERE ARE NO LIES FROM HIS CROSS

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            Great thread, God's grace is hard to fathom. When I think about how I have felt towards those who have wronged me in just the tiniest ways, compared to the way good feels towards me when I have wronged him in much larger ways is very humbling. Forgiveness is my weakness, I work on it daily. Lucky for us, forgiveness is what God is all about, no matter the crime.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
            Amen...thanks Chase

Comment

Working...
            X