• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take Advantage of Your Health

In bed at 10 pm.

Asleep at 11 pm.

Up at 1 am.

My back is so screwed......

Sucks after the 3 rd doctor tells you it can't be fixed and you are gonna deal with pain the rest of your life.....

I hate to hear that for you. I am still up thanks to Mr Mucus and Conjestion!

Just didn't want you to think you were to only one up lurking on TBH!

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
      In bed at 10 pm.

Asleep at 11 pm.

Up at 1 am.

My back is so screwed......

Sucks after the 3 rd doctor tells you it can't be fixed and you are gonna deal with pain the rest of your life.....
      You took that page out of my book.

I hope you feel better. Take advantage of the good days.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
        You took that page out of my book.

I hope you feel better. Take advantage of the good days.
        I've been told I have DISH. You?

Comment

I sent you a PM. I hope it helps.

Comment

Good luck, if it was me I would research everything I could to manage my, pain. I personally push lots of veggies.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW I hope u both feel better

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to hear this MEB, I know of 2 different friends that were in the same place as you are speaking of and both found considerable relief with Prolozone injections, good luck sir.

Comment

If you are anywhere near Fort Worth I would look up Dr. Joseph Daniels at Southwest Orthopedics. I really doubt you would get that answer.

Comment

Back and neck pain are the worse. I have chronic knee pain, but I've learned to get over it. Managing my weight is usually the best cure; the problem is losing weight requires using and abusing it more!

Chronic back pain is something that I dread developing.

Comment

I have back problems from time to time because of 20 years of carrying a golf bag on my back when I was playing in junior tours, high school/college ect....plus golf in itself is terrible for your back, best thing ive done for myself is strengthen my core to reduce the soreness and increase pain tolerance and eat healthier......its an uphill battle, losing weight does help but like swamprabbit said above its going to be a pain in the *** at first

Comment

Hot tub with three naked coeds helped my back pain, but it could have been the Scotch...

Sorry you're having back problems, prayers sent you get it fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X