No announcement yet.

Someone killed one this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive done it! I see nothing wrong here, just a guy transporting his kill. The meat will be fine a long time. Its only 60 degrees today for god sake!

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      Yes, no reason to show off, show the animal a little respect.
      It’s a dead animal. He’s not dating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Ahhhhh.........alas, somebody got the whole picture. WE all have done that and as hunters we absolutely know there is nothing wrong with that on a short drive, or YES a long drive with a ice packed chest/gut cavity. Heck, I put my racks strapped to my ice chests to this day when I get a decent buck. But for the sake of not being short sighted, the battle is for the "fence sitters".......the folks that don't mind hunting at all but don't hunt themselves. They also get bombarded by the approximate 25-35 million vocal ANTI's on why approximately 25-35 million law abiding hunters suck & why the sport should be outlawed. RMEF, DU, SCI, DSC and even the NRA have all acknowledged that the war for the FENCE SITTERS is going to be KEY in our long term existence. Sorry, but times have surely changed on a multitude of things "we used to do as hunters", and THANK GOD. For one we have more game wardens, more game to hunt than ever before in modern times, but we also have more folks screaming there uninformed guts out at the slightest miscue. I am like the majority on here that say SCREW THEM, but I also know that is a losing battle cry in the long run. Just a fact to where we are in this ongoing battle for the great middle ground of American opinion!
        Absolutely! Whether or not we want to admit it we are in a fight to ensure that our grandchildren are able to hunt. We are not going to lose our hunting rights because of the anti-hunters, its going to be because of the non-hunters (fence sitters). As an example, California lost cougar hunting when it was put on the ballot (Maine lost the spring bear season the same way). Anti-hunters make up less than 10% of the population which is not enough votes to pass an anti-hunting measure, hunters also make up less than 10% of the population so they don't have enough to defeat an anti-hunting population. How the non hunters are persuaded to vote determines the out come. We have to do whatever is necessary to get the fence sitters on our side.

Comment

I see absolutely nothing wrong with it and my boy would get a kick out of seeing that. Brings back memories....good ones. Dad used to pick me up from football practice with deer on the hood of the burban all the time. How long before cattle trailers on their way to the slaughter house can’t have cow sh&t running down the sides? Smh

Comment

Im glad he dunnit! Just sharin his trophy with us

Comment

I’ve seen this many times and it has never bothered me one bit. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

Whatever the "fence sitters" see going down the highway has already been influenced by our government educational system between the ages of 6-10, only people that sighting will influence will be any anti teachers that haven't given their students a good anti- hunting the animals are our friends rant in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Same here. You looked on the back of every trailer or 4 wheeler you saw, for a big buck.
                  Not that long ago either

Comment

Hope it was cold but I like seeing them.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                      Wow. This thread has so much...just ... wow. Amazing that people get so upset over how a deer is take home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      No doubt
                      People worry about the anti's way to much.
                      I'm an anti my self, anti trans bathroom bills
                      Anti gay marriage
                      Anti antifa
                      Why ain't these groups worry about making me more anti?
                      Because they don't give a **** what I think and they certainly are not trying to convince me I'm wrong. So I don't give a **** what they think about a dead deer sitting on a 4wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        This post is comical, hunters worrying about antihunters and putting their nose in another man's business...
                        LMAO....your comment is so true!! I've done it and it's not anyone's business. Oh, never stopped by a GW either. Years past I pulled into the city café in Sterling with a BIG 10 strapped to my trailer pulling to Lubbock for processing and mounting. While I was having breakfast, I bet no less than a dozen locals INCLUDING a GW stopped to check him out. He was tagged of course but NO hassle! Don't know how many passed me on the road and gave me a thumbs up.

Good Lord...get over it and mind your own dam business!!

Comment

This whole post saddens me, when is enough; enough. I will come right out and say it. You guys that have a problem with this or it offends you, are what is wrong with America today. And trying to twist it by saying phrases like "protecting our future as hunters" does not save face. Standing up and being proud of a heritage that was passed down is your right as an American citizen, being ashamed, hiding it, or being complacent when it comes to honoring your freedoms is what gets things taken away. Nice deer and If I passed these 3 guys coming home, Id probably exit when they did in hopes of hearing a good story and getting a better look at his trophy.

Comment

Yeah he should have showed a pic with the arrow still sticking in it before he hauled it like that. What was he thinking?

Comment

I hope the fencesitters love seeing the awesome rack and try to do it themselves.

Comment

Nothing wrong at all with this picture. It's probably worse for the snowflakes seeing a deer blown up on I-10 west by a 18 Wheeler doing 75mph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X