No announcement yet.

New tractor - Kubota M6060

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have the same tractor and shredder, like it a lot. Has been very dependable.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      I bought a M7060 in 2013 with the ROPS and absolutely love the tractor. Ive used it for pretty much exactly what your gonna do with it and if I had a cab on it, it wouldve been tore all to hell. Ive only put 500 hours on it but so far Ive had no problems at all. Only thing I dont like is having to put it in regen every 10 hours or so. But I guess thats how all of them are now.
      I have owned 2 of the newer kubota tractors. I have only had to stop and regen mine once. I always run mine at 2100rpms and you never have to stop what your doing to regen they just burn it off while your working. You cant labor the new tractors like you can the old ones.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice rig! While you are ordering stuff get you a hydraulic top link for the 3 point hitch. I promise you will use the heck out of it!

Comment

I have the same tractor I think they are by far the best tractor they are work horses .

Comment

That looks like one heck of a brush hog!

Comment

How about the fin on that camaro?

Comment

Is that photo on University Drive right up from Jalapeño Tree?

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Man View Post
                  Is that photo on University Drive right up from Jalapeño Tree?
                  You are correct!

Comment

Nice, I just bought your tractor's little brother back in January. I have enjoyed it so far, but I need to add some implements as I couldn't bite off too much at one time. I had the 3rd function as well, but don't have the grapple purchased yet. One thing at a time...

Comment

ce tractor and mower ! Last year I finally found a Kubota M6040 that was in good shape and traded up from my M5700. I needed the FEL and front wheel assist that the M5700 didn't have. A little more hp never hurt anyone ![/QUOTE]

What is fel and front wheel assist

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                        ce tractor and mower ! Last year I finally found a Kubota M6040 that was in good shape and traded up from my M5700. I needed the FEL and front wheel assist that the M5700 didn't have. A little more hp never hurt anyone !
                        What is fel and front wheel assist[/QUOTE]

FEL stands for Front End Loader

Comment

Man I want one of those wicked grapples in a bad way! Unfortunate, I just bought a tractor a month ago, don't think the wife would let it happen this quick..

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                            Man I want one of those wicked grapples in a bad way! Unfortunate, I just bought a tractor a month ago, don't think the wife would let it happen this quick..

A grapple and pallet forks are required equipment!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              I have pallet forks, post hole digger, box blade, tiller, two bushings and middle buster. But the grapple is going to happen. Just recovering from the big purchase first. Sure would be nice for pulling yaupons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Yes I know, they are 1 and 2 on my list of needed implements.

Comment

Working...
                                X