No announcement yet.

All My Gear Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guy shouldn't be too hard to catch ... he's got to have jewels the size of coconuts!

I hope you get your stuff back, Jaime, that sucks!

Comment

All My Gear Stollen

Not much new to report, but Saturday I drove around some neighborhoods, shady, looking for any evidence that I could find, And ended up finding my hunting license and my sheriffs office ID and in the end my wallet which still had my drivers license and debit card in it. They cut my sheriffs office ID in half and at the end of the trail of paper we found a tissue covered in blood, so I guess they cut themselves and that we have their DNA. So hopefully a print can be lifted off of one or all of the IDs. Hopeful something will pop up, hopeful they will turn on that iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Leftridge; 12-11-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Any more updates? I just added my stuff today. Just under $4k of lenses and body with no deductible is $60 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsman View Post
          Any more updates? I just added my stuff today. Just under $4k of lenses and body with no deductible is $60 a year.
          Taking a boat ride across the lake any time soon?

Comment

Good luck with the recovery. With a DNA sample, you would think it will just be a matter of time before they pop up somewhere.

Comment

A unmarked unit???? Hail a scum sucking parasite stole the state Gamewardens truck from the Pearland Bass Pro shops in broad daylight....

Sorry about your stuff.....

Comment

I wonder if the DNA helped.

Comment

I have been cruising through craigslist looking for video camera setups. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

Who would ever think that a cop would leave their stuff in a car????? :0

Comment

Oh man. Just....oh man. Sorry bro

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        A unmarked unit???? Hail a scum sucking parasite stole the state Gamewardens truck from the Pearland Bass Pro shops in broad daylight....

Sorry about your stuff.....

I shops there all the time! Haha not in a popo car though.

Freaking people are unbelievable.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You should get one of those fake security cameras and a sign to put in your front yard. That should be enough to keep even the most harden criminals away, seeing how a whole police car isn't enough of a deterrent.

Comment

If you have a Home owners or renters policy you should have off premises coverage. It will be 10% of coverage B. Subject to your deductible.

Comment

Hope you get those p o s.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
                                I wonder if the DNA helped.

Not yet. The investigators are from a different agency and so far I don’t think they have done much, I’ve gotten zero updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X