• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it a felony or a misdeweiner?
    Lol, sounds like mystery weiner....

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8
      I’ve been receiving texts from various LGBT and ‘tolerance’ groups lately, I keep telling them to ‘eat a dick’

[emoji15]🤦🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Was it a felony or a misdeweiner?
        Lmao...think he was charged with assault on a disabled victim

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
          was it a felony or a misdeweiner?
          lol

Comment

I get one every so often from a group text, like 10 guys just texting Roger 1st sgt. never anything else. I've texted and told them wrong number no response.

Comment

I have gotten a few texts from another TBH'er who was sending to his wife. Evidently my number and her number are very similiar. Something like ###-###-XX## where different by the XX.

Luckily it's only been something related to their business where he wanted her to order something for him.

Comment

Kept a weed deal going for about a week. we set up the meet. My younger brother went. Hes a popo.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                  Kept a weed deal going for about a week. we set up the meet. My younger brother went. Hes a popo.
                  That’s working too hard for a weed bust

Comment

I haven’t had a wrong # text in a long time. But, apparently the lady who had my number previously didn’t pay a bill one cuz I get collection calls almost daily. And collect calls from a woman’s prison, shoulda taken that one to level “Orange is the new black,” but I probably could have callled an off shore 900# for less

Comment

Working...
                    X