No announcement yet.

Nascar and Nooses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAybe now ol bubba can be looked up to as a hero like kap and the great Mr. Tillman

Comment

Are they really changing the name to NOOSECAR?

Comment

I feel sorry for Richard Petty. He's going along with the show, but he is stuck in the middle and can't get out. Has a driver that ain't worth a crap and no way he could get rid of him now.

Comment

If the “noose” had been there since October why was it just found? Nobody noticed it before?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            If the “noose” had been there since October why was it just found? Nobody noticed it before?
            Those garage door pull ropes have been there ever since the garages were built.
            I even have one just like it on the overhead door of my shop that Mueller built several years ago and I ain't taking it down.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 06-24-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Because everyone else knew it wasn't a noose.

Comment

Really makes you wonder what the play is here. Did Wallace’s crew intentionally file a false report to get hype started? Did somebody recently tie it like a ‘noose’ to mess with him? Or has it truly been there, tied as such, all along and they just overreacted that day? No matter which of these is the case, it’s going to get weird for Wallace I believe. I dont see it ending well for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am interested in finding out the details and the backstory. Who first reported there was a noose and to whom did they report it? Did they go to the media first or to NASCAR? It seems if someone would have shown the "noose" - or a picture of it - to a NASCAR official they would have immediately identified it as a pull rope and they would have saved themselves a lot of embarrassing publicity

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                    Really makes you wonder what the play is here. Did Wallace’s crew intentionally file a false report to get hype started? Did somebody recently tie it like a ‘noose’ to mess with him? Or has it truly been there, tied as such, all along and they just overreacted that day? No matter which of these is the case, it’s going to get weird for Wallace I believe. I dont see it ending well for him.

Even bad publicity is good publicity. They'll probably let him win the next race. I saw an interview with Bubba "Smollett" Wallace this morning and he looked like he swallowed a ****.

Comment

NASCAR, the media, the dems and his crew wanted it to be a noose. Who ever was on his crew that found it and called it a noose should be fired because he’s too stupid to work on cars.

Comment

Bubba is still claiming "it was a straight up noose!" but there's no pic that I've seen, which is odd. If it was a classic hangman's noose we would have seen a picture of it by now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I am interested in finding out the details and the backstory. Who first reported there was a noose and to whom did they report it? Did they go to the media first or to NASCAR? It seems if someone would have shown the "noose" - or a picture of it - to a NASCAR official they would have immediately identified it as a pull rope and they would have saved themselves a lot of embarrassing publicity

Supposedly a crew member took it to nascar and nascar decided to go public with it instead of doing internal investigations. They then got the FBI involved.

Comment

The media said over and over that Wallace did find or see the noose. So how can he know what it is or was?

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                              Supposedly a crew member took it to nascar and nascar decided to go public with it instead of doing internal investigations. They then got the FBI involved.
                              I am just wondering if a simple police report was taken before the FBI got involved?

Sure seems like a pretty quick escalation, by people that obviously knew it was a rope. Buy hey Bubba is a house hold name now and all the drivers stood behind him in a show of solidarity,

Comment

Everyone’s talking about NASCAR and how “woke” they are. Before this, not many paid much attention to them... mission accomplished I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X