Surfside conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfside conditions

How’s the water? Looks nice the next two days and was thinking of hitting it. Anyone put eyes on it today?

Swell info says flat with decent water color...but I've learned not to trust it entirely.
    Attached Files

Comment

Water is nice this evening but a little rough.

Comment

I just got back from emptying my crabtraps at Surfside. A little bumpy but my wife and I have fished worse. We will most likely fish in the morning at the tower. Color was good. Baitshops out of shrimp tonight so we might get there around 9. We will be in a silver gmc 2500.

Comment

Just an FYI, we are headed down there next week so the surf will be rough and no fish biting.

Comment

I’m going to hit it up tomorrow afternoon if it looks good before I leave work.

Comment

Thanks for the recon. It’s a 4.5hr drive for me and I worked outside all day. Clarity is what I was mostly concerned with knowing. If I do make it in the morning, I will be somewhere between the tower and condos and in a white F150. Feel free to say hi. I’m throwing arties, so bait camps won’t slow me down. I will be throwing spooks in the first gut at 5:30 if I make it.

Comment

I’m at a beach house in Surfside, water is green but a little bumpy.

Comment

Just got back. I can pick my days and I wasn't gonna get beat up so no fishing.

Comment

Offshore report looks real bumpy. Calling for 4s and 5s. To me take makes surf hard to fish as well. Good luck if you go. I’ve seen some great beach catches on iffy weather. To me it just wears this old man out

Comment

I decided it wasn’t looking as promising as before. Thursday’s wind picked up a bit according to the model. Too much needle threading to be solid. 5 day windows tend to be 3-4 day windows and we are looking at a 2 day window.
                      I do appreciate the recon from you guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X