Mr. Buddy Heater off-season sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Buddy Heater off-season sale.

Happens every year at Cabelas. You folks looking to get one this is a great price for a reconditioned one to getrdone. It’s hot now yes.. but they’ll be full price when it’s cold!

That’s a deal!!

Comment

I did a couple of those reconditioned units a few years back. Absolutely good deal.

Comment

Not a bad deal. I was able to get a new one on clearance for $40 back in the day. What's the scoop on the reconditioned ones? What do they do to them/replace?

Comment

Perfect! I added a crankbait to the order and got free shipping. Had some points too so it was only $16 out of pocket!

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Wish they had the little buddy heaters discounted

Comment

Sweet!! Got one on the way for my pops, his got stolen last year and he is being cheap and won’t replace it.

Comment

Mr. Buddy heater is a life saver. I'm only 37 but I prefer to hunt in comfort. I've suffered the last 20yrs prior to getting mine. Huge upgrade to deer hunting life.

Comment

Scored one! And along with my elk calls I got free shipping. Those colorado elk better know I'm gearing up!!!

Comment

I gave $59 for a brand new one at Wally World last year. I am skeptical of anything reconditioned because that means it failed once already. Worth $10 bucks to me for a "new" one.

Comment

Snagged one up a few days ago with my Cabelas points. Great deal

Comment

wish we needed more! good deal

Comment

I did not know there were this many wusses here!!!
                          I’ve never hunted with a heater!!
                          I did buy a heater body suit once that came in handy one Kansas season!!

Comment

I have the buddy and big buddy heaters. Here in Indiana they come in handy during gun season and during muzzleloader season. I don’t want to get rid of them when I move down by Sinton. Told my wife they still have cool weather from time to time.

Comment

I just bought one and now I've got to figure out how to use it up in my lock ons.

Comment

Working...
                              X