Morgan Street Burgers - Meridian,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan Street Burgers - Meridian,TX

How are their burgers? Seems like I can't keep up with all the name changes and menus the building has seen.

Drove by yesterday, but the place isn't open on Sundays.

Hope to stop by again when they're open and sample the food.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 12 point; 07-28-2014, 04:05 PM.

Very, very good. Be sure to have cash, that's all the accept as payment

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've always liked seeing the old buildings in the area there. Hope this restaurant sticks around longer.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Waggoner View Post
          Thanks for the info. I've always liked seeing the old buildings in the area there. Hope this restaurant sticks around longer.
          Restaurants seem to change ownerships often in Meridian. I have grown up around there my whole life and can't tell you how many have come and gone over the years

Comment

That's a shame. Was kind of wishing they had a western wear store there, but I realize they'd need a bigger population to stay in business.

I came for the courthouse rededication back whenever that was. Man, it was a scorcher that day of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacock View Post
              Very, very good. Be sure to have cash, that's all the accept as payment
              This.

Wife had a 4-h function while back and couldn't shut up about how good they were
              So we stopped in on our way through while back and it did not disappoint

Comment

Good burger. Have them all the time but I live here.courthouse rededication was sept of 2007

Comment

One of the best burgers you will find. The home made buns with all of the add on fixens included. Only open during lunch and Friday night last time I checked.

Comment

Have to go and try them out, the next time i make it up to Meridian!

Comment

Working...
                    X