Good job JT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go JT!!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstCast View Post
        Thank you sir. Makes sense now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        A doe has to be shot with a good heart/lung/liver shot as scored by them. Then you get a pass for the next year. You still have to send it in next year just like you’re applying w/o having it. And you automatically get the same Segment.

Getting in is real hard to. Some wait years. Some get in with zero preference points...

Comment

Windy Day 2 proved to be very eventful. Saw 4 bucks and 2 doe. The first buck came in at 7:30 am chasing a doe. He was a high rack 125-30 8. Saw the other three bucks ( spike, 8 and 6)late after the wind calmed down this evening.
          Shot a doe this evening.

A big shout out to Leon for helping me get the doe out and back to my truck.

On to day three.

Comment

Any word on deer taken as of now ... yesterday was 1 buck and 3 does

Comment

Originally posted by kdarwin View Post
              Windy Day 2 proved to be very eventful. Saw 4 bucks and 2 doe. The first buck came in at 7:30 am chasing a doe. He was a high rack 125-30 8. Saw the other three bucks ( spike, 8 and 6)late after the wind calmed down this evening.
              Shot a doe this evening.

On to day three.
              congrats

Comment

Shot a doe this evening.

On to day three.
                Nice job. Hope everyone sticks it out tomorrow!

Comment

Shot a doe this evening.

On to day three.
                  very kewl!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I had a really good evening once the wind died. Had 4-5 deer come in just behind me and a doe circled my tree and was standing at 8 yards. I‎t was still bright enough to shoot but I couldn’t tell if she was mature or not. Looking back I shouldn’t have worried about I‎t. Worst case she was a yearling and I have good meat best case I get a ticket. Something spooked her and she ran out to 16 yards and looked really mature then lol. I‎t was too dark to make a good shot at this point. All the sudden I hear the pigs stampeding my way. They end up behind me and wind me. As they are running off one stops at 12 yards and I let my trad skills take over and smoke her lol.

Super pumped with my new spot and looking forward to tomorrow

One down, one to go.

Did you drop down into the drainage we talked about ?

Comment

Shot a doe this evening.

On to day three.
                      Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        Looks like it

I was wanting to see some damage from them this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good Luck tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                            Glad to see they're letting you take a pic of the hogs again. Two years ago, they told us we had to bring them out. Otherwise, I'd have had a very good opportunity for a good ticket. Had pigs on Saturday and Sunday but didn't wanna mess with dragging them over a mile.
                            Thank God they are doing that, didn't know they changed it. We had a 200+ lb boar they made us drag out of big mineral over drift wood and dead fall timber I don't know how far during the ice hunt. It was ridiculous, pig was so heavy it broke our cart. Wasted half a day doing that but it was a 2nd pig for a golden ticket.

Comment

Shot a doe this evening.

On to day three.

Anything to help a fellow TBH’er! Congrats on that meat! She sure was a health doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                                Is that a afflictor?

Yep! K2 125. I like em so far but there’s positives and negatives to em. Pm me if you wanna know so this thread stays on point!

Comment

Working...
                                X