3D Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poppy-Cart Picts

Alright as requested here are a couple of picts...This is a 2006 model genuine Poppified Archery Cart. Notice the four bow rack with bungee holdowns for the risers and a padded area to keep from banging the sights. We also have plenty of arrow tubes and one on the end for an unbrella. Never go anywhere without the cooler, and enough chairs to throw a party. Then we have enough hooks around the top for arrow lube, clipboards, binoculars, towels, etc. And enough storage underneath for just about anything, the wifes purse, rainjackets, the little one that needs a nap. Like I said, when we would roll into a tournament with this rig it was like we were on our own episode of "Pimp My Ride". If I could have found some spinner hubcaps I would have put them on....To top it all off you can't go anywhere without the official "POPTRT" licence plate....Ahhhhhhhhh........
    Attached Files

Comment

Well as far as plans, this one all kinda came from my mind. A think as you go project. The frame is built from 1x4 boards and I just started to frame it and measure as I went. Added some flat foam for the sight pads and some pipe insulation for the limb racks. A couple of hooks, bungees, pvc arrow tubes, etc. in the right places and you are ready to go....

Comment

I am thingking about stilling one of the grocery cart and rig it up as my 3-D wagon. I promise I do more eating than shooting on the course.

Comment

Thats cool PopT I may (Most Definitly) still some Ideas from you on the next on. Steve here you I would copt this one.

Comment

I will try to bring it to MCAC this month....

Comment

Working...
            X