Portable cleaning stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable cleaning stations

I know this has probablly been asked before, but do you guys have any pic of
    what you've built. I would like for it to be portable so I can remove it from the lease if I was ever to leave. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by jc207 View Post
    I know this has probablly been asked before, but do you guys have any pic of
    what you've built. I would like for it to be portable so I can remove it from the lease if I was ever to leave. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is one a friend of mine had built for one of his buddiesClick image for larger version

Name:	Jeep Cleaning.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	23835722

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Ok
        Here are some pics of the set up I built while my father in law was hunting in Karnes county. I hope this works!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

OK Let's try this where you won't break your neck looking at the pics!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Trailboss built me a simple one. 3 1 inch square tubing 8' long legs. Cap with eye bolt in the center that covers each leg. I use a rope ratchet and grabel. I've clean several deer with this setup.

Comment

thanks guys for the pics and info, but I now think I'm might be leaning towards a semi permanent cleaning station that could be broken down later with ease. just not sure if it will be made out of wood or metal.

Comment

Working...
              X