How prepared are you for the opener??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
    I'm like that with regular day to day hunting.

Trips are totally different, I'm all over it and everything is perfect.

Yep that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      I am looking forward to filming this weekend. I plan on a few different videos. Here are some ideas I have. Trypan review, sevr review, Whitetail heart catch and cook, bluegill/bullfrog catch and cook and daily vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good... too bad you won’t have them posted Saturday so I can be entertained while in the pop up lol. Like the sevr review, still on the fence about it. I have one, but I haven’t talked myself to put it in the quiver yet. I always like a new way to cook hearts as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had been packed up for a month now but then a last minute change had me unpacking my stuff and trying to get it packed back up between shifts. I didn't get it all back in the totes but I did get the heavy stuff loaded onto the trailer. I haven't ran cameras so I am super pumped to see what's coming out. I know it'll be hot but it's always hot lol. I am looking forward to being away from the city, out of this uniform, hang out with friends around a campfire and relax!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
          I had been packed up for a month now but then a last minute change had me unpacking my stuff and trying to get it packed back up between shifts. I didn't get it all back in the totes but I did get the heavy stuff loaded onto the trailer. I haven't ran cameras so I am super pumped to see what's coming out. I know it'll be hot but it's always hot lol. I am looking forward to being away from the city, out of this uniform, hang out with friends around a campfire and relax!!
          This is exactly how I wish I was feeling

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
            This is exactly how I wish I was feeling

Well when you’ve been working 7 days a week, nights AND days about 68 hours every week since February........you’d get excited just to hang out in your back yard LOL. It doesn’t take much but not running cameras really helps you get in the mood cause you truly don’t know what’s coming. I’ve got a toad fallow buck I’d love to see, a toad sika I want to see and you never know what else will show up in the hill country.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              Well when you’ve been working 7 days a week, nights AND days about 68 hours every week since February........you’d get excited just to hang out in your back yard LOL. It doesn’t take much but not running cameras really helps you get in the mood cause you truly don’t know what’s coming. I’ve got a toad fallow buck I’d love to see, a toad sika I want to see and you never know what else will show up in the hill country.

100% agree that not running cameras makes it more fun..

Comment

Im ready!....When is the opener?

Comment

I have to wait until I am back in the country.

Comment

I'm in Wyoming for 3-4 weeks.......haven't shot my bow since January, raw arrows sitting in the box......and it's not really bothering me for some reason.

Comment

I did charge the batteries on my ozonics.

Sometimes a hunt turns out purty good when you leave half of your gear on the back porch.

Just dont forget arrows.

Just dont forget arrows.

Comment

Just got around to shooting broadheads a couple of days ago. Haven't climbed up tree to see if any limbs need to be trimmed. I hand corn where I hunt bucks, but just filled feeder last weekend for the meat hunting spot. Think most of my hunting clothes are in the house. My heart's in the mountains but couldn't go this year. Enjoy shooting my bow year round though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a hunting closet that all my stuff stays in. It usually takes me about 10 min to get what I need out of it and then pack clothes. I an not going this weekend, gonna go down to lease next weekend for a couple weeks. We need to get a washer/dryer at lease...lol

Comment

Lol....I haven't even bought my hunting license yet... Can't get motivated this year. Probably be working alot of OT instead.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Not ready at all, have not shot my bow since last October, don't even know where my target is, not packed, my blind bag is somewhere in the house not sure whats in it or not in it, SD card reader is who knows where, my blinds are prolly full of wasp too.

Comment

Not getting to elk hunt this year has really been a bummer. I'm going hunting but just not pumped up. Maybe I will shoot an old doe or one of the 500 pigs that I'm supporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X