X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored at the Walmart today

Heck of a deal.
    Attached Files

I'd say you did. I've shot hogs with those out of a 300 Blackout. As the name it emplies....hammers 'em.

Comment

Nice! That's good stuff

Comment

Need to check my Walmart!

Comment

Nice, never know what your goin find at Walmart.

Comment

awesome! the way it is now u might have needed that just to get OUT of the walmart......

Comment

That’s a heck of a markdown!

I guess I am cheap because there is no way I am shooting pigs with $50 per box ammo! But I would at $19
              Last edited by Cantcatch5; 08-11-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I hope they shoot for you. I had a heavy barrel Savage that was a half moa gun with two different 168 grain loads then I shot the hog hammer and not only was itover a foot an a half off from other loads, the best group it would do was 4 inches. I sent it to Remington and they refunded me. I had several boxes

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                  That’s a heck of a markdown!

I guess I am cheap because there is no way I am shooting pigs with $50 per box ammo! But I would at $19
                  Exactly what I said. What about that ammo makes it a 50 dollar box? Serious question..

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Exactly what I said. What about that ammo makes it a 50 dollar box? Serious question..
                    Monolithic copper projectiles, nickel cases, and because they can

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Monolithic copper projectiles, nickel cases, and because they can

Yup.

See that little “Barnes” name on the box. They don’t make low cost ammo.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                      X