Battery powered impacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery powered impacts

Can somebody school me on these? Are they worth it, stay with air, get a 120 volt, 3/8 or 1/2. I don't use one much, and mostly just for changing mower blades and maybe the changing a flat or tires on the ranger.

In for discussion. Been looking at 20v for portability but not sure I want to spend the $$. Batteries may go bad before I use it enough to justify.

Comment

I have a Dewalt I keep in my truck for flats or whatever and it works great. Stronger than I thought it would be.

Comment

I have the Milwaukee and love it. Have the grinder as well so they share the same battery. No issues in battery life so far.

Comment

The Milwaukee will remove lugs from a motorhome its a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love my dewalt, plenty powerful... no need for an air impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For the money the 1/2 from lowes, 24 volt impact is awesome i use it daily at work on tractor and skidsteers.

Comment

Lot's of guys at the track use them, all love them. I am looking at the Milwaukee just for swapping track rims.

Comment

Milwaukee 1/2”. The bomb and comes in handy often and saves a lot of time.

Comment

We use the Dewalts at work and they perform well enough for occasional use
                    Last edited by Passafist; 08-28-2019, 11:20 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

I have a Ryobi 18 volt I have been pretty impressed with rotated tires and put shocks on with it a few weeks ago them shock bolts were tight

Comment

My son has a Milwaukee 1/2 inch and it's a beast. 700 ft/lbs or some such.

Comment

I have a 20V Dewalt. Awesome. Use it on my 2500HD Ram, skid steer and dump trailer. Use a tire tool just once on them and you will get a Dewalt too.

Comment

My Technicians use them daily....Snap On brand mostl

DJ

Comment

Dewalt 3/8 drive 20volt for occasional auto work, lug nuts, etc. I am very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X