Daily Vitamins & Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Vitamins & Supplements

Anyone out there taking daily supplements? I just started taking some daily vitamins from the place my wife works and day 1 I can tell a difference. What does everyone else take?

(she doesn't sell advocare or anything like that, she works for a wellness company specializing in Testosterone, vitamins, CDC oils, etc.)

have always taken a multi-vitamin in the morning and I can tell a big difference when I don't take it.
    My last blood tests showed I was deficient on vit. D so I've those as well as a B-Complex but really haven't seen much difference when I don't take those ... maybe they're long term effect??

Comment

I take a mult-vitamin and fish oil.
      I can't tell a difference when I don't take it...

Comment

My last blood test showed I was low on Omega-3s and my family has history of high cholesterol/BP. So in addition to my daily multivitamin and probiotic, I've added Spriulina (detox of heavy metals/cholesterol) and ground flax (Omega-3s) to my post-gym smoothies as well as turmeric capsules (inflammation).

My gf/parents make fun of me, saying that I don't need it all because i'm a healthy dude. "Yeah … and I'd like to keep it that way."

The way I look at it, supplementation of essential compounds can only help. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm not taking them. Vacation, for example. Probably has more to do with a lack of physical activity more than anything, though.

Comment

Animal Pak. Every day. Forever. End thread.

Comment

I don't, vitamins make me feel worse, maybe its just in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              I take a mult-vitamin and fish oil.
              I can't tell a difference when I don't take it...
              this

Comment

I take a multivitamin daily, and at least a few chewable Vitamin C. I have stroke/high cholesterol in my genes.

Comment

Shaklee Multi and B12 with meals by choice for wellness.

Another 2000 of D3 for other health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    My last blood test showed I was low on Omega-3s and my family has history of high cholesterol/BP. So in addition to my daily multivitamin and probiotic, I've added Spriulina (detox of heavy metals/cholesterol) and ground flax (Omega-3s) to my post-gym smoothies as well as turmeric capsules (inflammation).

My gf/parents make fun of me, saying that I don't need it all because i'm a healthy dude. "Yeah … and I'd like to keep it that way."

The way I look at it, supplementation of essential compounds can only help. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm not taking them. Vacation, for example. Probably has more to do with a lack of physical activity more than anything, though.

Yeah, when I did the tele-appointment she ordered blood work for me, so I'm curious to see what it shows. I've taken others in the past that didn't really do much for me. I was taking Mark Wahlbergs vitamins for a while, and had some results.

Her company is focusing right now on the First Responders, and its taken off. They'd like to get into this market for focus and energy when were out in the field. I believe they're going to do a sponsorship on here, but if anyone is interested in any info I'll share the link.

Again, its not a pyramid scheme or anything, just a Health and Wellness company. Visits are done over the phone or by a faceTime meeting, etc.

Are you looking to take your health to the next level? Ways2Well can help! We can provide you with the best functional & regenerative care. Start your journey towards better health today!

Comment

MV, Fish Oil and D3

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        MV, Fish Oil and D3

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
                          Yeah, when I did the tele-appointment she ordered blood work for me, so I'm curious to see what it shows. I've taken others in the past that didn't really do much for me. I was taking Mark Wahlbergs vitamins for a while, and had some results.

Her company is focusing right now on the First Responders, and its taken off. They'd like to get into this market for focus and energy when were out in the field. I believe they're going to do a sponsorship on here, but if anyone is interested in any info I'll share the link.

Again, its not a pyramid scheme or anything, just a Health and Wellness company. Visits are done over the phone or by a faceTime meeting, etc.

https://ways2well.com/getting-started/

cool, I definitely need to start taking advantage of virtual appts. through our insurance company/provider.

Comment

Every morning: Tumeric, D3, B12, Licinopril, CoQ10, Potassium, Magnesium, C, Niacin, Fish Oil, Cinnamon, Glucosomine-Congroitin...

Every evening: Avroistatin, Potassium, Magnesium, C,

Absolutely makes a difference for me with energy, stamina, joint comfort, etc...

Do a complete physical, stress test, etc once a year as part of the requirements of being an officer of the company and board member/partner...

Regimen has varied over the years, but been taking vitamins/supplements since late high school through college and post grad athletics...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post

This man has done it right. Get your blood tested to see what you are low in then see what you need to take and amount .

Comment

Working...
                              X