Doc won the lottery!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Congrats Doc! Love that first Mason buck, how wide was he?
    Right at 20 inches inside spread.

Comment

Definitely in for this one! Congrats Doc! Great bucks too.

Comment

Congrats Doc! Your live hunts are by far my favorite threads on this site! I can’t wait to follow along on this adventure as well!

Comment

Wow, that’s awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Boo Yah!!! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations!!! Can’t wait for the live threads on these hunts.

Comment

Awesome, congratulations

Comment

Congrats and I always thought it was rigged. Hope you take some real trophies Can't wait to see what you harvest. Good luck.

Comment

Congrats, good luck on your hunts.

Comment

Dang!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go.... Just goes to show ya good things happen to good people...... congrats

Comment

Congrats doc. Very jealous.

Also hate that some on here have kept you from posting as much. Glad I follow you on IG to keep up with all the pics from the hunts. Keep it up and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            Jesus, you sound like a Democrat! This is why I don’t post on tbh much anymore. I have an awesome life and have been on a bunch of great hunts. I buy these tickets to help generate money for tpwd. I never planned on winning! I hope everyone in America gets richer. Unfortunately some will never have the drive to do so. If anyone wants the things I have then go to school, make good grades, take out a bunch of student loans and become a doctor. Yes, I make a great living but I pay my share of taxes to help the common man. And, I’m very confident knowing that I take care of those in need.
                            First of all CONGRATS on winning

Not sure about Grand Slam winners but there have been several that won the Bighorn tag on this site

Don't let those who are bitter keep you from posting about your adventures

There are several of us who will never have the opportunities you do but we enjoy reading about your adventures

And if you are not going to post about the hunts you can PM me the adventures or I will send my email

BTW I work in the medical field alongside doctors all the time

The belief that doctors are rich is a bunch of bull
                            For what one grosses, the net sucks
                            Malpractice insurance, taxes, student loans, cost of running a practice and on and on the money flows OUT
                            Not to mention the time away (call, conferences, continuing education)

And in most cases when the doc is gone vacationing, hunting etc the income is not there but the cash outflow is still running strong

I will end my ranting now

Comment

Congrats doc, couldn’t have gone to a more deserving hunter. Look forward to the live hunts, and if you don’t post it here I’ll be all eyes on the other social media outlets! Living right ol son!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X