• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOPE NOPE NOPE! I would have been a dead man

Comment

When that snake shot up his leg I almost threw my laptop into the wall

Comment

If I was Nick the Wrangler, I'd need some new Wranglers.

Comment

Surely that was de-fanged.

Comment

Holy smokes,,

Comment

Must havr a good insurrance policy, at least until his policy holder sees this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought for sure when he jumped up he was getting bit. Yikes.

Comment

Staged. Still scary and stupid. "I just sat down and set up my camera and this snake just so happened to come up on me"

Comment

Its guys like this that prove Darwin's Theory was correct. But seriously, it sends a message out that "hey, look what I can do" only to be emulated by someone else who gets bit. Anyone remember that crocodile guy that got stabbed in the heart by a stingray or Tim Treadwell that got eaten by the bears up here in Alaska?? Fools. They thought they could be Dr. Doolittle too and they paid with their lives.

Comment

The only time he was in danger was when it coiled up after poking it with the stick. It was more curious than anything just trying to figure out what he was. If it had wanted to bite him it could/would have. If something is too big to eat they're not gonna just crawl up and bite it just because it's there. I'm not saying that was smart but I wouldn't necessarily say it was dangerous either. The snake was obviously placed right there and obviously not a snake that gets agitated easily or they wouldn't have done that.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 05-25-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

hailllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Its proof that particular snake wasn't ready to bite, dats all.

Comment

I agree that he's an idiot that's gonna get some other idiot snake bit. Snakes are like any other animal they have different temperaments depending on 10,000 factors, I caught snakes for about 10 yrs, some you could stick your finger in their mouth and they wouldn't bite, some you couldn't get within a hundred yards and they'd start to threaten and assume a defense/fight posture.

Comment

He's an idiot. Steve Irwin back assed around with critters until he met a sticky end. Could just as easily been a cobra bite or croc crunch.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Why the hell would anyone do that? His sanity is being called into question by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X