"My Aryan Princess" - Dallas Morning News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMUMan02 View Post
    I am listening to it via podcast and there's an extra dimension compared to the series in the paper because you actually hear Carol's voice in interviews and come phone calls with the informants, etc. Got a 5 hour drive tomorrow and I plan to finish it then.
    As I read the 1st chapter I thought this would make a heck of a podcast.

Where can it be downloaded?

Comment

I am listening to it via podcast and there's an extra dimension compared to the series in the paper because you actually hear Carol's voice in interviews and come phone calls with the informants, etc. Got a 5 hour drive tomorrow and I plan to finish it then.
      How do I get the podcast?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Read the article.

What a dumb way to go through life!

I did enjoy reading how the "brotherhood" mostly killed themselves

Comment

It's really an interesting saga. So much of the worst of humanity, right among "regular" folks. I've started wondering which vehicle that passes me on the road, or is beside me at a stop light is toting who knows how much contraband. And yet, the "need to belong" to something / anything.

I'll have to get on the podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
            How do I get the podcast?

I'm on Android so I use an app called Pocket Casts and I just searched for My Aryan Princess. But it's also on iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              It's really an interesting saga. So much of the worst of humanity, right among "regular" folks. I've started wondering which vehicle that passes me on the road, or is beside me at a stop light is toting who knows how much contraband. And yet, the "need to belong" to something / anything.

I drove from Tyler to Vernon today and can't tell you how many times I had the exact same thought. Looking around thinking, which one of you is an ABT member?

Comment

I'm on Android so I use an app called Pocket Casts and I just searched for My Aryan Princess. But it's also on iTunes.
                Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a free app and searched it up. Hadn't even thought of that.

Comment

I was interviewed for this story by the writer....I haven't read it yet but I heard it was well done. This was a great case and the folks who worked it are first class.

Comment

Makes ya wonder if the guy posting beneath you is ABT, doesent it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Makes ya wonder if the guy posting beneath you is ABT, doesent it
                      Nope

Comment

This is a fee app? Not freem

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a free app and searched it up. Hadn't even thought of that.
                          It's chilling to hear Carol talk about how she was treated. As Chew said way up top, the way the women are treated is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post

I drove from Tyler to Vernon today and can't tell you how many times I had the exact same thought. Looking around thinking, which one of you is an ABT member?
                            Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            Nope
                            Well I didn't think we had pedophiles on here, but then we banned 2

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Well I didn't think we had pedophiles on here, but then we banned 2
                              Alright, now you really got me thinking about this!

Comment

Very interesting read.

Comment

Working...
                                X