My New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Toy

Well I got a new toy and wanted to share with others out there. it is a Massie Longhorn 55@28. Bocote and cocobola brown. It is one sweet shooter. Number 3,4,5 shots were all in the bullseye at 15yards my first time shooting. Every shot out of it so far has been a killing shot. Cant wait to break it in. i have not had a place to hunt all season long so hopefully at some piggies later or something. I cannot wait to break it in. And the pictures do not do this bow justice. A fellow tbh'er Mitch traded me for my great plains he is a recurve man and I am a longbow man. So it worked out great!!!! Thanks again Mitch

man...thats pretty

Comment

nice bow....

Comment

That's really pretty. I have a Massie Longhorn that I wish I could learn how to shoot. I must be a "recurve man" also. LOL.
        Good luck breaking it in.

Comment

Love those Massie Longhorns. Best shooting bow I've ever had the pleasure to draw to cheek. Everytime I see one I regret not buying one when they were still being made. I hope Jeff picks it back up one of these days.

Not only do they look good, but they feel good to hand and they shoot smooth and quiet. I like 'em and wish I had the money to go shopping for one.

Comment

I've probably had 10 of Jeff's over the years and now I proudly own 2 of them. Actually, my Nephew borrowed one of them in Sept. and I haven't seen it since. Need to check on that...Anyway, like Tracy said, these are some of the best bows ever made, by a true gentleman of the traditional community. Jeff's commitment to quality and attention to detail were second to none. I sure miss going by his shop and talking about hunting. The most outstanding thing I noticed about Jeff is that his Bible was always on his desk and he did not mind talking about that either.

Jesse:

Best of luck with the Massie. I know for a fact you will enjoy it. Just don't loose sight of the fact that it is now a collector's item and can't be replaced.

Doug Key

Comment

Nice looking bow.

**IBEP Instructor talking**
              Please push those broadheads all the way into the quiver.

Comment

Very sweet indeed! congrats.

Comment

I saw (i think on Tradgang) that someone from up north bought jeff's forms to start making them again.

Comment

Wish I never sold my longhorn. it was a great bow.

Comment

That'd be nice if he appies Jeff's quality.

Comment

Jesse's bow it the reason why I also bought a Massie Longhorn (and LOVE it btw). Massie's bows are awesome!

Comment

nice bow. Congrats

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Nice lookin bow...

Comment

Working...
                              X