first point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first point

I am going to first point jan 6-11. i have one spot available if anyone is interested . had one person back out due to having to go out of state to work. need someone to fill his spot. we will be leaving on the 5 to go to uvalde to spend the night and go to first point the next day. if anyony wants to go call my cell phone. ask for Ray 903 721 5160 . there are 6 people in my group. we all live in east texas. jacksonville tx.

No kidding...I'm from Jacksonville, Texas...who are all the guys? How did you guys do? I learned this play from Danny Clark and hunted it this year. Let me know.

Comment

Muzzy Man

Iknow danny clark well. we had a great hunt saw lots of deer. there were 2 deer killed while we were there. One was a 138 10 point and a 124 8 point. my buddie killed the 8 point. my name is ray I am the service manager at discount wheel and tire in jacksonville. whats your name?

Comment

muzzy man

there was 6 people in my group this year. we have been to first point 3 years in a row. the people in my group names are RAY DOSSER, DANIEL WALSTON, TIM PARKER, RANDY KLEINE, SCOTT GEORGE, RYAN LONG. WE ARE GOING TO TRY TO GET A BIG GROUP TO GO THIS YEAR. IF WE CAN GET IN TO GET BOOKED . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING GIVE ME A CALL. 903 721 5160.

Comment

DeWayne Grimes is my name. I just booked three hunts with them for 2007 - 08 Nov / Dec / Jan. My buddy and I went ahead and booked just for two, but if you guys are there at the same time...We'' touch base then.

Comment

Working...
          X