Mission Craze or Riot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Craze or Riot?

going to be pulling the trigger on one this afternoon for my girlfriend. Don't really have any experience with women archers or women bows. What do you guys think?

bowtech heartbreaker, and mathews jewel are nice bows but I would go with the riot.

Comment

Bought a Craze for my nephew and he loves it. Very adjustable so will be easy to setup for your girlfriend and increase draw weight as she gets stronger.

Comment

Yea, I had looked at the higher end bows, but just not wanting to drop that much change on a set up until I know that she's hook and wants to continue and grow with it. This is mainly a starter set up to test the waters and see how she feels with it.

Comment

They both have same adjustability. I have the riot and really like it. To me it has a smoother draw when at the upper draw weights and it has a string stop included. My son's buddy just bought the craze and he likes it. I would do the riot and if she likes it the bow will grow with her and really no need to upgrade the bow later unless she just wants the latest

Comment

If you check out the Mission site theres a lot of color choices for the Craze if she wants to go that route. I went through this whole thing with my fiance, she went with the Craze because of the colors lol. I shoot the Ballistic myself and love it. Super quiet with monkey tails and quick at 63lbs 26.5".

Comment

Take a look at the mission flame for her

Comment

I got my GF the riot last year and she loves it. The craze is just a little to short.

Comment

Working...
                X