• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
    No way I'd pay that much for strings.
    x2

Comment

I've always been impressed with the looks of Kyle's strings. I plan on having him build a set for my destoyer in a few months. Post a pic of the final product if you go that route.

Comment

i will post pics when i get them probally wont get them till the week after next fixing to start at a new company want to get everything situated before i spend the money lol

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. Just to clarify, a set of strings and cables INSTALLED is $130. That includes string and cables (452X) in your choice of colors, installation, D-loop, peep reinstalled, cams timed, and bow tuned. I build every set as if it was going on my personal bow and I WILL have it shooting bullet holes by the time it leaves here. Thanks again, and if there is anything any of you need please let me know here at Cinnamon Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Texomabowhunter View Post
            Thanks for the kind words guys. Just to clarify, a set of strings and cables INSTALLED is $130. That includes string and cables (452X) in your choice of colors, installation, D-loop, peep reinstalled, cams timed, and bow tuned. I build every set as if it was going on my personal bow and I WILL have it shooting bullet holes by the time it leaves here. Thanks again, and if there is anything any of you need please let me know here at Cinnamon Creek.
            I guess I needed to ask for what I was charged for about 6 months ago.

Comment

well it might be shooting bullet holes in your hands but in my hands if its shooting bullet holes ill never take the new strings off lol i was wondering do yall install those speed studs on the strings i have a rampage xt and i dont think it has them but i was wondering if it would make it faster if i had yall install some on my bow when i get the string replaced

Comment

Heath, just wondering if you specified whether or not you wanted custom built strings from me or factory built strings? There is a difference in price with the factory strings costing more money.

Dallascowboys, I can install speed nocks but 4-5 fps is the most I have ever gained by doing so. I always remove them from my hunting bows and only use them on target rigs if I'm trying to squeeze out every bit to get a bow around that magical 280-285 mark.

Comment

Kyle does an awesome job. He built the string on my hunting bow. I have been very impressed.

Comment

Heath, just wondering if you specified whether or not you wanted custom built strings from me or factory built strings? There is a difference in price with the factory strings costing more money.

I just asked for strings and cables to be put on.

Comment

How long does it take Kyle to build a set?

Comment

A couple of days once he gets your bow depending on how busy he is. He will build them during the day and let them stretch overnight.

Comment

Just wanted to show a couple pics of the serving damage to get your opinions. My apologies for the cell pics:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Is this type of wear typical, or is there something wrong with my cable slide?

Comment

I'm not bow tech but I would say no it's not. I would figure if your cable slide was causing it it would be a bigger area. I would have your bow checked and make sure your center shot is good. Looks to me like your vanes might me making contact? Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by agwrestler View Post
                                Is this type of wear typical, or is there something wrong with my cable slide?
                                The slide is the first place to look. Maybe the drop away chord is getting intertwined with the cable and slide. I'd take it to a shop and let them look at it.
                                Should be an easy fix.

On a second thought... I think it's the drop away chord pulling against the cable slide, which is eating the serving up.
                                Might be better off tying the chord into the cable.
                                Last edited by Vantage Point; 07-05-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X