Bow tips forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow tips forward

Not to long ago I put a hha sing pin on my bowtech assassin. I have noticed that now the bow wants to tip forward when aiming and I feel like I'm kind of fighting the bow to get it on target and keep it there. I love the single pin but it never tipped like this before. Am I just going to have to learn to deal within or is there something I can do?

the hha's are fairly heavy sights, i could easily see one changing how the bow acts in the hand when the shot breaks. if you cant deal with it then this might be your answer.

Comment

Try aiming without any intention on releasing and then let down, if it holds easier and feels better.....could be a little bit of target panic setting in

Comment

I don't think that is it. I feel nice and relaxed I even try to shoot with an open front hand.

Would moving the sights back help balance the bow better?

Comment

man I gotta say if you weigh your old sight and new sight I'd bet there isn't an ounce or two difference in weight.

something else causing this.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
            man I gotta say if you weigh your old sight and new sight I'd bet there isn't an ounce or two difference in weight.

something else causing this.

Maybe right but my old sight was composite and soon as I picked up the hha I thought it was heavy

Comment

Originally posted by greg_brister View Post
              Maybe right but my old sight was composite and soon as I picked up the hha I thought it was heavy
              that and it being a longer sight really give it leverage to make the bow tilt.

Comment

Working...
              X